What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

spark in cyclinder 4 but makes no difference in performance weather the lead is on the plug or not same with 3

I'm scarred some one hug me :sob:

checked compression?

hows your timing?

checked for vac lines or incorrectly functioning diaghrams?

had the same issue with cyl 1 on my 3t when trying to get it rego'd. turned out theres 3 little vac lines that come off the runner for cyl 1 and i blocked them up and all was sweet, issue was most of the vac diaphrams were f@$ked and mixture was going out of wack and burning too late. had the car running with no exhaust mani so i could see what was going on, you could see the flame colour was different.

f@$kING PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY WILL BUY A CAR THEN ON THE DAY OF PICKUP GO OH NAH SOZ don't WANT IT... Going to rage so hard..

Mines the opposite way round :bash: Had some guys come for an hours drive to pick up the panelvan. Get a call from dad saying that they are there. I'm still 45mins away with no possible way to get there in time Arrgggghhh :bash:

checked compression?

hows your timing?

checked for vac lines or incorrectly functioning diaghrams?

had the same issue with cyl 1 on my 3t when trying to get it rego'd. turned out theres 3 little vac lines that come off the runner for cyl 1 and i blocked them up and all was sweet, issue was most of the vac diaphrams were f@$ked and mixture was going out of wack and burning too late. had the car running with no exhaust mani so i could see what was going on, you could see the flame colour was different.

were are these vac lines you speak of I'm running twin side drafts now also

theyre obviously not tuned the same as each other then. did you consider that?

no i didnt the guy i brought them off said they were jetted for a 2tg so i thought they would be pretty similar

wgmg : no matter how often you check google for t series motors (or any) there wont be new motors for sale every 5 minutes

:bash: all I'm doing atm is this :bash: liek so much of this :bash:

Oxygen gives humans cancer. :wink:

Yeah I though that was common knowledge

WGMG - Smartlock throwing up smartass codes that nobody can make any sense out of them but ford the pricks!!!!!!! Cause they don't sell the scanning tool to anyone..... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I despise electronics more than commodores thats alot of hate...... All I want,was to start my car drive it down for roady then rego and skids

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU