What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Like the auto-spellcheck (nearly, overrated etc) I had no idea we had a swear filter...bring it back! Might help me stop typing naughty things if I forget to self-censor. :blush:

If you want really low expectations, try pretty much any pub around my way. Two words describe the use of the English language there: 'crude' & 'colourful', you can feel your IQ dropping as soon as you walk in. :blinks:

Like the auto-spellcheck (nearly, overrated etc) I had no idea we had a swear filter...bring it back! Might help me stop typing naughty things if I forget to self-censor. :blush:

One and the same, I just removed a couple. I guess it was a bit of an experiment.

My missus invited a friend over for a BBQ and her partner, who is the guy who f**ked my ex while we were still together, while I was in the same house.

WTF, why would I want that c**t in my house?

Damn, he owns a KE70 with an SR20 and liked my car. He's ok I suppose. :|

WGMG: People who seem to think the problems between 2 people who aren't sure if they should stay together or split up is everyones problem. Especially one guy who always tries to pick fights with me...

I'm not sure how long I should wait before telling him I convinced a couple of the people to do it in his car on the drivers seat...?