What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Happens alot in Vic too!!

It's worse when you have a car trailer on the back too!! Idiot in a golf yesterday couldn't wait 200mtr before the exit of the freeway..Nearly rearended them as they hit the skids to make the off ramp because of their impatience. Then proceeded to give me the bird, because it was my fault!!! Euro trash driving tard!!

I hear you with the car trailer. Used to get it a lot I'm Melbourne. People just had to get in front of you before the next lights not realising that I needed a lot more distance to stop than they did. Geez that ute had good brakes, cause the trailer didnt.......

In Ballarat, you always look before moving off from a green light, cause some nufty will be running the red!

Hahahahahahahaha.

:osama: Holy ʞ©$ɟ the amount of butthurt in her is astonishing.

I'd rather overtake at a safe speed, and have that person behind me, than having to keep braking, changing speed etc. That is more dangerous IMHO.

How accidents happen. People not maintaining a safe speed.

I will usually overtake at maybe a couple km over the limit, then once I have passed and I am at a safe distance I will slow down to the speed limit and whack it on cruise.

If u guys get mad with that maybe you are the ones with the issues.

Calm down.

Yeah, after recently having family members taken out by an inpatient prick. Guess there is issues.

I'm not inpatient.

I'd just rather be safe than have some idiot slam on their brakes coz the sun is in there eyes etc.

I don't go past people at warp speed, don't tailgate, and always move over if people wanna over take me.

Don't take it personally mate.

Today I saw 4 crashes on the M1 between Springwood and Robina, most of which some of the cars were facing on coming traffic, a 5 car pile up on the right/fast lane, and a BMW mounted on the wires in the middle,

What the fark ma u doin mang?

WGMG: Doing the right thing when grinding and wearing a face shield. For a piece of metal to then hit the vice and deflect vertically up into my eye and then having to go to hospital to get the bastard out.

$h1t.....hope they managed to get it all out & that it heals up okay. Mr Murphy didn't seem to be on your side, this sucks majorly!

In Ballarat, you always look before moving off from a green light, cause some nufty will be running the red!

When I took my licence test in Ballarat ~10 years ago, the instructor told me the exact same thing, except 'nufty' was another word altogether... ;)

Hahahahahahahaha.

:osama: Holy ʞ©$ɟ the amount of butthurt in her is astonishing.

I'd rather overtake at a safe speed, and have that person behind me, than having to keep braking, changing speed etc. That is more dangerous IMHO.

How accidents happen. People not maintaining a safe speed.

I will usually overtake at maybe a couple km over the limit, then once I have passed and I am at a safe distance I will slow down to the speed limit and whack it on cruise.

If u guys get mad with that maybe you are the ones with the issues.

Calm down.

Congratulations, you can use terms like "butthurt" on the internet.

Slow the ʞ©$ɟ down.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololol :P :D ;) :) lololololololololololololololololololololol :bounce: lololololololololololololol

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Lol

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Ha.

Haha