Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

my wife. too many problems so il just leave it at that

Reed, with no beer? What has this world come to?

I'm not allowed to drink due to her new house laws like FFS its my house!

I'm not allowed to drink due to her new house laws like FFS its my house!

 

WTF!

Pics of wife.

I'm not allowed to drink due to her new house laws like FFS its my house!

 

I got the 'we can't afford beer' speech.

 

Maybe if you got a job with decent hours instead of sitting on your ass in front of the computer every afternoon, I could work a 50 hour week and be able to afford fvcking beer in the weekend.

Amen.

 

And being fvcking bored as on Sat night with no beer.

Thank you very much i need a phuckin drink now :glare:

Pics of wife.

 

Pics or ban

Cinky, tell her this...

 

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it's the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

 

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

 

And that is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

 

So you're drinking yourself smarter. :laff:

I'm confused il have a beer and read it again maybe il understand

....

Edited by cinky

Ahhh Shit dude :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.