Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Mouth ulcers >|

+39

And i am not going to ask how you two got mouth ulcers :hmm:

 

 

eggs :yak:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Hah that would grind my gears too, having to buy my girlfriend back off someone....

swaps VR commy, hetic welded diff plus cash my way ??

she spends money like it grows on f@$king trees.

 

 

I think my wife is saying the same thing about me at the moment.

 

I'm building a new shed. It's cost me $275k so far with another $50k to go. :D

How big's the shed?

Ah. Was going to say my uncle just had a shed that was probably just a tad bit bigger then that but with a roof tall enough for Trucks and industrial which costed nowhere near that price. Then again it is easier to get a shed up when you already own the dirt underneath it ;) .

 

Tell the wife its a good investment :P

Hah that would grind my gears too, having to buy my girlfriend back off someone....

 

haha girlfriend has cost me enough.. i would however buy an ae86 :y:

turning up to work thinking il be driving a train but no il be mowing lawns. altho i am getting paid 35/hr so um yeah not exactly a gear grind just annoying

Rang 4 insurance companies today to see if I could a better deal for insurance on the Clubby and the Rolla.

They all said the same thing, "Due to current weather conditions we are unable to provide cover for your vehicles at this time".

I responded, "The sky is blue, there are no clouds, the sun is out, are you saying you can't provide insurance because the weather is perfect?".

Response "We can't quote because Darwin had a cyclone last week". Ah OK then.

 

A. LAST WEEK!, not next week, not currently.

B. Ferkristsake!, it was a catogory 1. I didn't notice it WAS a cyclone, and neither did my Corolla as it happily took me to work in the middle of it (crossing flooded roads, I'm so proud).

C. My place of work has a huge underground carpark that is a designated Cyclone shelter, so how safe do you think my cars will be...

 

Bloody Insurance companies, their right up there with axe murders, prostitutes and car salesmen.

 

B. Ferkristsake!, it was a catogory 1. I didn't notice it WAS a cyclone, and neither did my Corolla as it happily took me to work in the middle of it (crossing flooded roads, I'm so proud).

 

 

No one really noticed it was a cyclone, most of the damage was due to flooding that happened BEFORE the actual thing turned into a Cyclone. That kinda GMG,apart from we all just have to be happy that it wasn't a major thing anyway.

^^ You forgot Lawyers.......

:eatlead: Oh god don't get me started...

 

 

 

No one really noticed it was a cyclone, most of the damage was due to flooding that happened BEFORE the actual thing turned into a Cyclone. That kinda GMG,apart from we all just have to be happy that it wasn't a major thing anyway.

 

It was catorgory 1 for about 5 minutes. If it's anything less than a catogory 3, go to the pub.

The amount of water it dumped was impressive though.

WGMG : Kents on eGay who put DRIFT in their listings for *E7*'s when they are stock as.

Yeah man just put some huffy slider plastic wheels on it and you got a drift weapon ha ha

Stupid shit like this.....

 

Extract from email - I will give you $800 ono cash tonight for your yellow ke70

 

I advertised my KE70 on bumtree for $1500. This is the kind of stupid crap I have to deal with. There is a mobile number supplied if they are so confident of their offer why don't they call. I have decided I have plenty of time to waste so I replied and asked when they can pick it up. Let's see what their reply is.

 

My guess is they won't even have the $800 they offered. Better yet they did say $800 or near offer so maybe they will halve the price again and I will get offered $400.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.