Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG : asshol*s that break into your house.

 

For Reals? Much get taken or did they stuff up and just trash your house?

 

Hope all is ok :huh:

Got in, missus came home. Noticed the place was open, nothing missing.

 

She thought I must have left the garage open, locked the place up.

 

Went out for 30min came back and it was all open again.

 

The worst thing is I live in a gated complex so its probably someone who lives here.

 

And there are only 13 units.

 

NOTHING WAS STOLEN OR MESSED UP.

 

Think Sam got home just as they got in. Might have been hiding in the house till she left again.

 

I have a 2 year old! Always thought this place was safe.

 

WGMG : Not feeling safe even though you should, I feel like America.

Cyclones, still...

 

 

Been without electricity for 3 days.

 

3 EFFING DAYS

 

Just came back on, like 10 minutes ago. Good thing too, I was going proper batty sitting here reading books by candlelight.

wgmg - i sleep too dam much!

^^^ Oh so true. Even at four years of age he still wakes up through the night from time to time.

 

 

Damn physio's that when you tell them how your feeling with your back where the pain is and what it feels like (a disc thats moved and pushing on a nerve). And get told, "here do these exercises and i'll see you next fornight".

So anyway you do the new exercises for a week and nothing really changes - your back still hurts from around the same area. Would you give up ? I have, i just can't see the point of it any more. I haven't given up entirely, there's still two exercises that i do, but for the most of it i can't be bothered with the other six. One i can tell it does change my posture a little and the other one i've modified and it helps with my spine and leg muscles.

The corolla's in movies thread. Every time I watch a movie I'm looking for them. Also, Zoomba.

 

Zumba because of the hot chicks, love the little black mini skirt on the ad.

still trying to work out why sleeping can be annoying. ive just been away for 2 days finished at 5 am get to sleep for 9 hours then back to work at 5 pm. i wish i could complain that i sleep too much

WGMG - brother beggs me to change his diff oil for no reason, i cracked the shits and told him no i cbf etc etc. he paid me $50 so i changed his oil's. (oil was BLACKKK and thicker than honey) 3 months later a wheel bearing shit's itself and now he wants me to find him another diff and fit it for him? f@$k OFF!

 

you buy a car its your car and your PROJECT not mine!

Have a kid then come and complain. :laff:

 

No shit hey - since we had a kid I have never had a good night's sleep :blinks: I've given up trying

mouth blisters from pudding... :glare:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.