Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

blzbub666 you are a**hole, i don't know you so i'l judge you how i want to as i hide behind my computer lol jks you just sit there and pick your nose

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

no leave it there. its amusing

I always thought it was the other half

I would cover up my Holden badge if I had a Holden ha ha.

Should my boss but a isuzu badge on his Colorado for 10rwhp

 

At least it actually _is_ an Isuzu though, just rebadged as a Holden. Commodores only share the odd engine with a Chev (and kinda a chassis platform with the Camaro now), nowhere near a whole car though.

WGMG : People with really nice cars who NEVER clean them. Especially if they don't clean the inside and smoke with the aircon on.

 

WGMG2 : Parents who smoke at playgrounds around other people's kids. I used to smoke but I'd never do that.

At least it actually _is_ an Isuzu though, just rebadged as a Holden. Commodores only share the odd engine with a Chev (and kinda a chassis platform with the Camaro now), nowhere near a whole car though.

 

Things like the Chevy Lumina started it off though.

blzbub666 totally agree. they think because they are outside its ok but it isnt

I used to go to my bosses house and he'd smoke INSIDE around his kids! His sister was doing it around her newborn!!!!!

 

But it was awesome when I decided to quit, he was smoking 3 times more than me and did it too. Props! And his wife quit at the same time!

 

So I kinda helped 2 hard core smokers quit.

 

All that money I could of spent on Rolla's. :(

Went to hospital yesterday as I have internal bleeding. I need to have a test done but it costs $1,500. :( So I'll be on the waiting list for around 9 months :(

Waiting 9 months WITH internal bleeding? Get a loan :blush:

 

WGMG: Not working and having a fully capable body to do so :glare:

Went to hospital yesterday as I have internal bleeding. I need to have a test done but it costs $1,500. :( So I'll be on the waiting list for around 9 months :(

That's frigging bullshit. What happens if its something serious - "No, sorry buddy but you'll have to wait the 9 months. Unless someone in front pulls out."

I've always known internal bleeding as something major that needs to be be looked at asap. Not waiting 9 months or forking out $1500 for it

 

Waiting 9 months WITH internal bleeding? Get a loan :blush:

Shouldn't have to get a loan for something like that

Been told it could be an ulcer, or stomach cancer. Stomach cancer is very rare but it just happens that my grandfather died of stomach cancer. So I guess if things get worse I could get bumped up the list or if I get admitted to hospital again I could get it free and ASAP :)

f@$k I'm sick of seeing $2200 ono "ey bro whats the lowest you can go? ill give you $1000" STFU ARGHHHHHH!admins can i abuse?

 

I do like it when Sellers make scathing yet subtle attacks on dumb offers. Avoid direct abuse.

 

thread grave diggers. seriously if the thread is from 6 months ago and the seller hasnt been active in 5 months there not point in posting " still available?"i know I'm not a "mod" but i feel it nessacary to highlight this point to some people. sorry if I'm not supposed to be doing this

 

Best thing you can do is just let it slide and we'll sort it out. It's bad enough when someone digs it up but then 15 people jump on it and start flaming. If I see them dig up a retardedly old sale thread I delete their post and it disappears back into oblivion.

 

Digging up old tech threads has merit though, I wouldn't encourage flaming for that.

That's frigging bullshit. What happens if its something serious - "No, sorry buddy but you'll have to wait the 9 months. Unless someone in front pulls out."

I've always known internal bleeding as something major that needs to be be looked at asap. Not waiting 9 months or forking out $1500 for it

 

 

Shouldn't have to get a loan for something like that

 

I know, but get the loan, then if it serious and shouldnt have been looked at, a law suit can follow for malpractice and and some reimbursement :)

 

I also understand if you don't have the time nor want to worry about such things, just a suggestion.

 

WGMG: Female Minds

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.