Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG:<snipe>, stocktaking, <snipe>

Oh how i hated stocktake. The bare mention of it would almost send me running for the hills.

Oh and lazy mofos who turn up every shift with 1 or 2 minutes to spare and they expect to leave dead on time and do the bare minimum during the shift, not sure where these people are coming from or how they get hired :notimp:

Wait till one of those lazy mofos would come into work smelling of booze 3-4 times a week

mystik totally agree with you there, although I'm not a cashier. I'm a train driver.

i sit in a chair for hours at a time and look through a window. apartly thats all i do. not to mention the 3 months of training that i must remember and resight. also the constant risk of running over people. ( yes it has happened to me)

the constant thought if i stuff up i get sacked. suffering from stress and lack of sleep. the wife almost taking the kids and leaving because I'm never home ( up to 70 hours a week) only knowing what time I'm starting never knowing what time i finish, which can be any time of the day or

night. although i do get paid alot but for what i have to put up with its shit ($3000 afortnight)

Do you drive the double decker Sparks or diesel locos?

Dad is a sparks driver down in Melbourne and the generalisation that people say

about drivers just looking out the window is spot on, but its extremely far from the truth.

Its demamding but rewarding.

diesels. wheaties and transport. yeah very demanding. but not sure about the rewarding part.

Paying $1668 in tax for the last fortnight. And each and every other fortnight.

 

I hope your not expecting people to feel sorry for you when you pay more tax than the average Joe earns each fortnight... :lolcry:

You will never hear me complain about how much I make. Just about how much I have to give away. :)

 

However, some guy in Africa wants to give me some money, enough that I think I could take early retirement.......

my last pay slip reads:

gross 7698.69

tax 2556.01

net pay 5142.68

this is how my pay slip appears every month. please feel sorry for me

You will never hear me complain about how much I make. Just about how much I have to give away. :)

 

However, some guy in Africa wants to give me some money, enough that I think I could take early retirement.......

 

I keep giving them my details and never get the money. That transfer fee I have to send them must not be enough. :bash:

 

I'll double it next time to make sure.

 

My last pay check read : You are f*cking broke, stop spending money on beer.

Hello Dear Sir,

I am a south African dignitary. Due to the collapse of the government I am left in a situation where I cannon claim the 1.5 million US dollars that's in my account. I need a 2nd party to take claim of this account. It will cost you $1000 to start a new account where I can transfer 1.5 million dollars into your account. I only require 30% of the 1.5 million dollars when it is transferred to your new account and I trust that you will transfer me $450000 when the transfer is completed.

Regards

Heinrich Von Scam

i know I'm broke i had to sell my car to get petrol money. and I'm about to go stand on the corner and be a male hooker. any other ideas on how to makes me some money. can some one donate me a new cardboard box i want to do extensions to my house

"me ladyboy, 10 dulla sucker"

My mate got it wrong one night and got a gobbie from a ladyman, so funny. We even told him but he was adamant he was a she.

 

And he paid for it, Oxford St, Sydney, side of the road.

 

4 hours later when we explained chicks don't have adams apples like on Friends.

 

Priceless. He bought Tequila and poured it on his wang to clean it.

 

Best night ever.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.