Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport

Featured Replies

  • Author

Got rid of the missfire, The 2nd webber (number 3&4) was staying open a little bit so i hooked the linkages up and it runs alot better now and i took the accelerator cable out of the turbo sedan as it was too short anyway but it fits the van great, I just have to make up a cable bracket as i lost the one i had.

 

post-1373-1212207384_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

  • Replies 233
  • Views 89k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Today's running video:

 

Edited by Trev

No misfire :)

 

Sounded tough mate nice work

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Got a Hyperpak ignition coming for it to run the dizzy properly.

Nice work Trev....Panelvans are gunna take over soon...Mwahahaha

 

P.S. Do you want to buy a cheap Bigport by any chance????

  • Author
Nice work Trev....Panelvans are gunna take over soon...Mwahahaha

 

P.S. Do you want to buy a cheap Bigport by any chance????

 

Yeah I'm still after one, I am interested in yours but its gonna cost me more to buy that and then a ecu and wiring harness than what it is to get a complete car which i do have lined up at the moment when will be the engine transplant for my ae82 sedan.

  • Author

Fuel pump is on its way.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Bit of an update, I got the fuel pump the day after i ordered it and i received the hyperpak computer today so when i get a free day i will get the pump in and do the ignition system.

 

post-1373-1219148770_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Made my wiring harness to suit the ecu, tacho and oil/water senders:

 

post-1373-1219488492_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1219488505_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Fitted the new soft mounts to the carbies and hooked the ecu up so i could start it up and f@$k me this thing is very responsive, I beleive that it revs about 3 times quicker than the injected ones and it seems like its going to have alot of power, I was under the impression that the race prepped 45's would be crap on the stock engine but i sure fooled that idea.

 

I did this accompanied by Slim (4ages), Jon (Jip_01) & Nick (Winke55) so I'm sure they will give you an idea of what it was like.

Haha, it was an interesting day. It sounded like it has a lot of potential, I can't wait to see it running properly. Keep up the hard work.

 

 

Selling your rims yet? Haha just kidding. Have a good one.

Oo yeah this thing will be one to look out for, well once it's back to gether(pick a weekend Trev). Although it may end up needing cams to keep up, and it was nice to finally meet you Wink..

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I finally got around to putting the T50 yoke onto the 1 piece tailshaft that was behind the K50 and installed it today:

 

post-1373-1221295782_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1221295813_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1221295825_thumb.jpg

 

I also grabbed a speedo drive 45 degree adapter out of the bosses ADM AE86 half cut so i could run my speedo cable nicely:

 

post-1373-1221295912_thumb.jpg

 

I am hoping to take it up to work in the next 2 weeks so i can put it on the hoist and finish the fuel system and front wiring as I'm going to try to get it up to strathpine on october 5 :)

Good to hear it's coming along trev... I'm catching up though...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.