April 7, 201016 yr comment_427758 When it all goes wrong at Forest Elbow :thumbsup: Still looks like he got out of it a lot better than old Dicky did back in '83!!! For the kiddies who don't know what I'm talking about.... Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_427827 Still looks like he got out of it a lot better than old Dicky did back in '83!!! For the kiddies who don't know what I'm talking about.... Hehe...Taz can i make you feel old? Too bad i am anyway...That was 11 years before i was born! And man this thing sounds sick with straight cut gears! Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_427832 Hehe...Taz can i make you feel old? Man I was only 2 when dicky did that!! So I won't feel as old as some here will. :thumbsup: Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_427874 Man I was only 2 when dicky did that!! So I won't feel as old as some here will. :thumbsup: Ah thats not too bad then. Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_428057 heres a few videos Race 1 ...chasing a Rx7 Youtube Video -> Youtube Video -> Race 2... exhaust broke DNF lap 2 Youtube Video -> Race 3.... coming from rear of field Youtube Video -> Youtube Video -> Race 4... rear of field again, race was red flagged due to a accident at forrest elbow Youtube Video -> Youtube Video -> Still have alot to learn, need more pace through griffins and into skyline to the elbow..... can't wait to go back and try and go a fair bit quicker :thumbsup: enjoy hopefully Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_428065 def doesnt lack speed on the run up the mount, gd vids. Cheers Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_428068 very nice! how high compression ratio do you have with E85? and how much power did it make? Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_428073 it only made 103 rwkw on the dyno but the crownwheel and pinion were stuffed and clutch was slipping. I was able to pass cars easily this year I couldnt last year, so hp is definetley up Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_429009 Excellent footage John! Thoroughly enjoyed watching this. Loved the similarities between the Datto coupe and your car. Looked liked heaps of fun. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now