July 24, 200917 yr comment_361023 Coming together well. Will be a great feeling when you start laying down the colour. Report
July 24, 200917 yr comment_361061 WoW been a while since I've seen this thread. Lots of progress here :y: She is coming along real nicely. ay. Report
August 26, 200917 yr Author comment_369062 Sorry Guys. Yes has been a while. more so trying to help Wayne finish his 55 rather then working on my own. But all in due time. thanks. Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_381244 nice coulor looks like the coulor i painted my old hq monaro Report
October 12, 200916 yr Author comment_381364 Thanks guys. I was so excited that i took this pic when it was still dusty from spraying. I'll get some better photos of it in the light soon! :y: :) Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_381407 this is awesum , bring on the 55s~~~~ great work there , more pics please!! Report
November 1, 200916 yr comment_387215 Unreal work on the body........hot colour....keep up the great work Report
November 11, 200916 yr Author comment_390360 Not yet. As we'll all probably agree we are at that busy but jolly time of year. So not much is going to happen the next few months but once we clock over 2010 i'll be working like crazy to get her done! It'll be an overwelming feeling to see her on the road! :S Report
April 23, 201016 yr Author comment_431980 Hey guys, Wayne gave me some rims for our anniversery.. AWWW.... :laff: May have just gotten my hands on a 7K, we'll see. :D Report
April 23, 201016 yr comment_432022 Hey, I just had a look through your thread and I like the colour, it should be a sweet car. what is it and what car is it from? Cheers Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now