October 6, 200718 yr comment_201943 Just figured I'd post a pic of my big block Chrysler KE10. Its still in progress but its getting closer. Hopefully next summer. I hope to get some more recent photos up soon. Report
October 6, 200718 yr Author comment_201950 f@$king hell! get those pictures ASAP and some specs too! Specs; Full chassis, with 14point cage. fire wall moved back 14'' from stock ''delete'' everything :no: radio, wipers,heater, window regulators etc Aluminum floorboards, wheel wells, rad support relocated brake master cyl scratch built pedals, steering column 406cu in chrysler closed chamber oversized valve heads high rise single intake 750cfm race demon scratch built headers full manual reverse valve body automatic with a 4000 rpm stall converter dodge 8 3/4 diff with 4:88's with a spool 29x15.5 Mickey thompsons rear 22.5x4 mickey fronts Report
October 6, 200718 yr Author comment_201960 There's really not much corolla left... :wink: No :no: But the registration still says corolla. That being said I would like to find another one to build basically stock. Report
October 6, 200718 yr comment_201974 When its done, build a small ramp somewhere around vancouver.... I reckon if you get a bit of a run-up from oh maybe whistler or kamloops, you'll get enough speed up to jump that f@$ker over here so we can all have a little looky :no: Report
October 6, 200718 yr comment_201981 Big Block, Big Tubs, Big 'box & Small Car... That's absolutely insane, Very unsafe and extremely irresponsible...I LOVE IT! that thing will do a monster heli once it's done... keep the pics coming, WE WANT EYE CANDY! fly that thing to AUssie when ur done mate haha... Again, well done... Report
October 9, 200718 yr Author comment_202446 Some updated pics from today. It doesn't look like much but everything I go to do is a exercise so progress is slow. Report
October 10, 200718 yr comment_202507 Make sure u put on whitewalls, venetian, and a sunvisor.? LOL Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now