Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Other Wheels

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

Just wondering what other wheels will fit on a ke26 wagon (1973) and what is the pcd. It currently has 12" but i would like to go to 13" if possible.

 

 

Cheers

4 x 110. Found on ke1x-2x corolla's, Mazda's from R100/1200 through to s2 RX7 with the exception of the RX5 (4 x 120), and also some older peugeots. That's about it.

 

I would inform you that I have some 13x7's I'd sell, but that would be peddling. ie, PM me. :D

  • Author
4 x 110. Found on ke1x-2x corolla's, Mazda's from R100/1200 through to s2 RX7 with the exception of the RX5 (4 x 120), and also some older peugeots. That's about it.

 

I would inform you that I have some 13x7's I'd sell, but that would be peddling. ie, PM me. :D

 

 

Thanks for that but i think the shipping to the mainland would kill me :)

 

thanks for the reply

lol nope..

 

most normal size wheels are about 25-30 to post...

Edited by tas_ae71

Thanks for that but i think the shipping to the mainland would kill me :)

 

thanks for the reply

 

Where exactly are you?

Thanks for that but i think the shipping to the mainland would kill me :sob:

 

thanks for the reply

 

 

Where exactly are you?

I believe Alice Springs has a port :( Shipping might cost a bit cheaper that way :evil:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.