November 6, 200718 yr comment_207478 This might not be the right area to post this but my question was if this was a 5 speed box? Looks like a 4 speed to me.The shifter postion looks weird. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...I:IT&ih=015 Report
November 6, 200718 yr comment_207482 That ain't no K-50... Looks a helluva lot like a T-50 to me...although extension housing is different... its further forward than normal... and as for the bellhousing, definately not A-series... could be K? Looks like it, but its absurdly cheap if its actually a K-T bell. I'd go out to the shed and have a look for reference but its dark and there's dog turds everywhere Report
November 6, 200718 yr comment_207486 thats a T-50 TA22 celica( hence the gear shift) box with a K-T bell housing. Report
November 6, 200718 yr comment_207487 HAHAH noting to see here people.....it has been up for ages and I'm watching it hoping to buy it soon :evil: And yes it is a CABLE pull K to T series T50 gear box Report
November 6, 200718 yr Author comment_207489 damn you.I had put a bid for it and got outbid by someone.If i you do stick this on a KE20 3k will it still require cutting the chasis for the gear stick position? Report
November 6, 200718 yr comment_207496 damn you.I had put a bid for it and got outbid by someone.If i you do stick this on a KE20 3k will it still require cutting the chasis for the gear stick position? :evil: Report
November 6, 200718 yr comment_207497 KE 20 this possibly will be bolt in as the same box as the TE27 had. KE30 it will bolt in no issues as they have T series floor mounts for a T box factory. Ke55 wont have the bolt hole mounts so work there to install it. A KE10 to fit a KE70 5 speed requires tunnel massage so in a KE10 YES it will need mods..That is a short list of what this will fit. Cameron Report
November 6, 200718 yr comment_207498 HAHAHA harun I just noticed you are making this gear box very $$ for me..LOL Report
November 6, 200718 yr comment_207499 KE30 it will bolt in no issues as they have T series floor mounts for a T box factory I like the sound of that :evil: KE30 FTW . . . USA Standard 2TG FTW And who said it was Harun :( Edited November 6, 200718 yr by fusion Report
November 6, 200718 yr comment_207501 HAHAHA harun I just noticed you are making this gear box very $$ for me..LOL Hey Cam you get those parts yet.!!!! Report
November 6, 200718 yr Author comment_207505 Sorry cam. Definently after the box if its not gona require me to hack the chasis of my ke20 as much as the K50 i have sitting in the garage. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now