Sydney To Wollongong Cruise 9 Dec 07

Rollaboy2608

Hi guys, here is the final route were taking on the cruze let me know what you think !

So, i rekon we leave Autobarn at about 10:30-10:45 and head down woodville rd , then on to Henry Lawson dr, right on to Newbridge rd and then left on to Heathcote rd which will take us all the way to waterfall were we turn right on to princes Highway. we will stop for fuel at the servo at waterfall and then continue all the way to wollongong this will give the photographer chances to take pics as we cruze single file and also give my mate time to get footage of each car.

When we get to the light house I'm sure their wont be much parking so i rekon we park a little further down along beach frontage near football stadium. For some people that might be enough of a cruze but I'm planning on going a little further to grab some lunch and most of us will probably head on another 30 mins towards kiama and stoping at the caltex servo were every one stops on the anual anzac day cruze,with ample parking and a KFC and maca's close buy every one can get a feed.

On the way home a few guys might like to go through the national park and come out near cronulla and some might go the princes Highway all the way home, so we'll work that out on the day. I'll probably go the national park way so if your keen for a full days cruze go the national park on the way home its a great drive along the coast line. :lol:

Mick I love your work, all sounds good. I'll probably take Picton Rd on the way home, much faster for me.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the nasho pops out at loftus near sutherland, i personally thinking going in at the waterfall exit is boring unless your going towards woolongong doing the 2nd half of the nasho the other way has too many boring straight bits...

Unfortunatly we need the sraight bits as there will be 30 or more cars and the national park is to tight for a huge cruze, also photographer and film crue will need those long roads to get good footage, we might go the nato on the way home. :wink:

-

Whats the go with the dude from zoom? if theres a magazine shot opportunity i might bring my "other" unfinished corolla hahhaha

Ive organised a photographer to come along , so that the rad rollaz club can get some coverage in the magazine. :wink:

Ive organised a photographer to come along , so that the rad rollaz club can get some coverage in the magazine. :D

Ahhhh shit hahhaha I'm bringing my other car then :wink:

What happens if its pissing down? still a go ahead?

Edited by Kebin