Sydney To Wollongong Cruise 9 Dec 07

Rollaboy2608

If I had my wagon on the road I'd be there for sure, I hate waiting for parts :lol:

Hopefully this gets off the ground as a regular occurrence, but cause I live a couple hours west of Sydney It'll be hard to make it that often. but if all the other states can do it so can we.

Would be good to get some involvement in stuff like this at oran park

anyway glad to see there's still some motivation out there, should be an awesome day (take Lot's of photos)

Cheer's Harvo :lolcry:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys here's a list of cars attending so far. :D :hmm: :P

* rolla club members( not sure what u drive ) sorry.

*ke30 rollaboy

*ke55 olskool

*ke30 fj20

*ke30 4agte

*ke20 sr20

*ke30 2 door fj20

*ke25 4age 20v

*ke35 sr20

*ke70 fj20

*ke70 stocker

*ke25 stocker

*ke20 stocker

*ke20 4k ke20 king

*Ae92 4age20v

*Ae92 corolla 4agte

*ae92 corolla

*corona 18rg

*ta22 celica 3tgeu

*datsun 120y ca18det

*datsun 1600 fj20

*datsun 1600 fj20

* ford cortina

* sigma turbo

* old skool galants x2

* mazda 1300 wagon 12a

* datsun 1600 fj20

if your coming to the cruze send me a message so i can add to this list and what car your driving. :hmm:

Me is there... in my ae71!

Sounds really promising this time hahaha

Hey guys. I need like an address or a street name so I can find the place that we intend on meeting at. It will make it easy for me to find on my highly evolved GPS navigation system called an olskool street directory with pages.

hi mate, its behind bunnings in villawood off woodville rd entry is on tangerine st. second drive way, you can't miss it. :P

Awesome. Thanks heaps dude. I WILL BE THERE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Can't wait for this. I am soooooo excited.

I love your enthusiasm olskool, if only all the other sydney guys and gals shared your energy... it seems like there are plenty of members from sydney, that havent joined us. It would be great to see more of our members make the effort to get there. It should be a great day, so cmon people, be there in force!

I love your enthusiasm olskool, if only all the other sydney guys and gals shared your energy... it seems like there are plenty of members from sydney, that havent joined us. It would be great to see more of our members make the effort to get there. It should be a great day, so cmon people, be there in force!

If an old rustbucket is welcome too :P ; My 1983 Panelvan AE71 might come along fom Campbelltown. (I'll try) :)

I might tag along too with this if either:

- Get the new brake master finished in the KE10 or,

- Get the RT40 blue slipped and regoed, but it's soooo slow it would be trailing behind....

Come anyways there will be a few stockers out there on the day. :lol:

Hi guys, here is the final route were taking on the cruze let me know what you think !

So, i rekon we leave Autobarn at about 10:30-10:45 and head down woodville rd , then on to Henry Lawson dr, right on to Newbridge rd and then left on to Heathcote rd which will take us all the way to waterfall were we turn right on to princes Highway. we will stop for fuel at the servo at waterfall and then continue all the way to wollongong this will give the photographer chances to take pics as we cruze single file and also give my mate time to get footage of each car.

When we get to the light house I'm sure their wont be much parking so i rekon we park a little further down along beach frontage near football stadium. For some people that might be enough of a cruze but I'm planning on going a little further to grab some lunch and most of us will probably head on another 30 mins towards kiama and stoping at the caltex servo were every one stops on the anual anzac day cruze,with ample parking and a KFC and maca's close buy every one can get a feed.

On the way home a few guys might like to go through the national park and come out near cronulla and some might go the princes Highway all the way home, so we'll work that out on the day. I'll probably go the national park way so if your keen for a full days cruze go the national park on the way home its a great drive along the coast line. :lol: