Sydney To Wollongong Cruise 9 Dec 07

Rollaboy2608

Hey all. Would like to organise a cruise for 9th December, 2007. Meet at a McDonalds maybe Rockdale?? If we can get some decent numbers it should be a good goer. Meet at say 10am, and we can cruise down to the light house, hopefully meet our Wollongong counterparts down there. Cmon guys, all the other states kick our arses when it comes to gatherings etc. I know all us Sydney people have a care less type attitude, but it would be cool to meet other members, check out the rides, and have a bit of fun!! Post in this topic to join in.

Cheers,

Nathan

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE THIS IDEA HENCE THE REASON FOR A HELL OF ALOT OF CAPITAL LETTERS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Very much agree with this decision. You have no idea how much it would actually mean to me if I was actually included in a cruise. I have never been on a cruise in my car and have been dying to do so since I have owned it. I am most definitely in. Please reply and let Nathan know soon. I AM IN NATHAN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ;) :hmm: :y: :y: :)

Edited by olskool

I LOVE THIS IDEA HENCE THE REASON FOR A HELL OF ALOT OF CAPITAL LETTERS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Very much agree with this decision. You have no idea how much it would actually mean to me if I was actually included in a cruise. I have never been on a cruise in my car and have been dying to do so since I have owned it. I am most definitely in. Please reply and let Nathan know soon. I AM IN NATHAN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :hmm: :y: :y: :y: :)

This sounds like a good idea, as i was planing to organise a cruze soon. i reckon we join forces and get some more people on board. :y: sunday the 9th of december yeah. How about we meet at auto barn in villawood as there is plenty of room for alot of cars. Its located behind bunnings off Woodville rd and entrance is off tangerine st. Let me know asap. time is of the essence. ;)

Villawood is a good location because its centre to most of the rolla owners i know and its huge.

Edited by radrollaz

good to see guys we have 3, which is a start...Radrollaz Autobarn at Villawood sounds good, I think we are all open to suggestions, I have definitely decided on the 9th Dec as I think this will suit most, sorry smacko!!

So Dec 9 it is, Autobarn Villawood, I think we need at least 10 cars to make it a decent run. Is 10am meet up too late? any more suggestions are welcome

Edited by Rollaboy2608

count me in, and i know a butt load of other corolla owners who don't read this forum that would come aswell. also maybe posting it up on twincam, driving club, ke70 and all those other corolla sites aswell to get some better numbers.

mick so syked to see your car up close, though villawood is a trek for most.. maybe a compramize? as I'm from cronulla so rockdale is a much more suitable meet up spot. i can help organize, if you need anything nathan call andrew on 0424 804 851.

Edited by andro0o

well to be honest I'm a fair distance away from both, Rockdale is obviously closer to Wollongong, but Villawood is probably more central to most sydneysiders... Andrew i'm not a member of those other forums, but if you are it would be great if you could post something. Other problem with Rockdale Maccas is a severe lack of parking. Anywhere else in the Rockdale/Hurstville area we can fit a few cars in? otherwise it will have to be Villawood. Great to have Mick on board, any other Gong people out there wanna meet up with us??

hmmmm that is gonnna cause some issues I think. Unless we get some serious numbers by say, the end of next week, it may fall over. But I certainly wont give up hope just yet!!! Thanks for informing me anywayz Andrew

Cuzzo and Mick, if you're super duper keen, I'm gonna need your guys help to get some more numbers, do whatever you can!!

Edited by Rollaboy2608

ok people this is what ive got together so far.

*guys from rolla club

*my ke30 fj20

*manuels ke20 sr20

*adam's ke30 4agte ( maybe )

* paul ke25 4age 20v

* ali ke30 2 door fj20

*varel GTI corolla 4agte

* rowen ke35 coupe sr20 (maybe)

If anyone wants to come add to the list! if any one needs to call me 0415619216

some of these guys will probably bring mates with more rolla's, also some of my mates with sigma turbo's will also attend ,i know they are not rollas but are very high qulity cars and are very friendly people too. I'd prefer to meet at villawood as it has a big car park and is close for most people. I reckon if we get the word out there this cruze will be great. Ill also have a mate who will be filming the cruze from his corolla.

nice work Mick, this should be enough to at least get something going. And besides, who doesnt love Sigma turbo's? I know I do.

Villawood it is, I reckon if we start assembling around 9:30am, that gives a bit of time for everyone to get there. I'll give you a call this week some time Mick just so we can chew the fat about all this a bit

Nathan