Sim

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive still got the car, haven't touched it in awhile tho. since moving out i haven't had the $$$ to do too much with it.

ive since sold off most of the driveline (motor, turbo, gearbox etc) and will be going a different direction with it when i have the money.

even though the car is just sitting there doing nothing i can't sell it, i love it too much lol.

ive still got the car, haven't touched it in awhile tho. since moving out i haven't had the $$$ to do too much with it.

ive since sold off most of the driveline (motor, turbo, gearbox etc) and will be going a different direction with it when i have the money.

even though the car is just sitting there doing nothing i can't sell it, i love it too much lol.

Good to hear you've still the wags. That motor you sold Dwayne sounds awesome(small world hey). No power figures yet. He's still running the engine in, and weather hasn't been kind.

Stu.

ive still got the car, haven't touched it in awhile tho. since moving out i haven't had the $$ to do too much with it.

good to hear your not giving up on the project, i know how you feel, took me best part of 10 years to finish mine !

• 2 months later...

for anyone that still remembers this thing my project is pretty much dead. haven't got the time or money anymore to even look at the thing and its taking up space :(.

i never though it would come to me thinking of selling it but it might be on the cards. ill see what happens but if nothing changes u might see it up for sale on here soon enough.

i've half decided that the only way ill be keeping this thing atm is if i can source a cheap bare 20b block and go the n/a 20b pp route. ive got a mate that i can build it with on the cheap so thats not much of a problem. just fitting the thing would be.

• 2 months later...