Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will This Fit A Ke55 Sedan?

Featured Replies

I actually asked the seller about this before. He was unsure, but it is 129cm in length.

 

When measuring this against my KE30, it would take up the span of the boot and only the boot (ie didn't overhand) if I remember properly.

  • Author

I'm realy interested in getting that and some flares for xmas

  • Author

will go well with the fender mirrors and front splitter

I like the look of them.

 

I'd been eyeing off the TE27 rear spoiler, as well as the TA22 spoiler (for my TA22 surprisingly!). I'm not sure if the TA22 item would be a better fit for the KE55, although it seems to a have a LOT more curve to it than the TE27 version, so probably not. :jamie: Flares look hawt though - has anyone tried them against a KE55?

 

Bulk buy anyone?

I like the look of them.

 

I'd been eyeing off the TE27 rear spoiler, as well as the TA22 spoiler (for my TA22 surprisingly!). I'm not sure if the TA22 item would be a better fit for the KE55, although it seems to a have a LOT more curve to it than the TE27 version, so probably not. :P Flares look hawt though - has anyone tried them against a KE55?

 

Bulk buy anyone?

 

Tryed te27 flares against a ke55? thats whats on mine. :jamie:

i would be keen too for a group buy

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

same

i want some te27 ones.

 

are we talking flares?

Edited by cuzzo

Will probably get shot for this, but i had an lj torana rear spoiler here that i bought with hopes and dreams

many moons ago.

 

It is perfect length, and curve, it only requires the ends to be glassed to suit and it is pretty much a fit.

It doesnt look too much different from the ones youre looking at?? :jamie:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.