greenmac80

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what size fluid tip were u using? for basecoat and clears we use at work 1.3-1.4mm and then primer like 1.8mm

looks pretty good for a days work!! i thought that looked like jasons car then i was like wow the primer ate the rust and put real metal back >|

fluid tip was 1.4mm. its almost what i want i reckon i want 1.2mm just for the finer atomisation. makes all the difference when spraying high

metallic basecoats.

the job was dodgy ish... guy didn't car one bit so NO panelling was done all dents were left etc.

my painting was quite good. second car i've done so i've almost got it completely sussed. environment let it down big time.

huge amounts of crap on the bonnet and roof. but we have plans to build an enclosed section to act as a spray booth.

aah dude this was soo the hackham special i'm still picking my nose with lipstic coloured boogers hahha.

just to clarify NO panel work means NO panel work. like we boged a massive rust hole and the owner started to sand it then cbf soo you can clearly see the bog hahaha.

and now that the supercharger in her works she is really BANGIN