Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Todays update :

Drove Jason down to forest lake, and what do you know, seller had forgotten we were coming - waited around for him to show up (he was going to show us the car in is lunch break) but he never did :insane:

Ah well, i got to drive a long way, and car got a good run !

Hopefully tomorrow will be good !

scary isn't it...but I'm a safe driver.

Jason's mum will take us down tomorrow @ Lunch time - its looking like Jason will get this one (sounds good, and as every one knows its a spirit - so i can assure everyone that there will be lots of pictures and stuff on the Spirit after I'm finished with it :insane: )

Update as of now - Just found a good block in Brisbane who apparently does a really good job of wiring up cars, and has previously wired up a 4AGZE into a sprinter. He also does blue plates, rego... that type of stuff as well :insane:

Over n out :D

He was late because he forgot his keys, and me and teddy were just about to go, but its in really good condition, _very_ little rust, runs really well.

:insane: Hes bringing it over tomorrow :D

PS I think teddy's a lil' jealous :D

BTW you can see the rust in that photo

Edited by Jason

Yup, its a great buy for $1000. the boot has been sand blasted, and theres a small strip of rust on the back right guard - nothing serious. thats about the extent of it. The interior is nice - few lil things here and there, but its nothing to get upset over !

Its been religiously serviced all of its life, and its the cleanest Spirit Ive ever seen. Lovely :insane:

Edited by Teddy