Jason

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another Question. I want to take the toe bar off, easy done. But since it is an after market one can I also take the support strut off? It bolted to the chassis and I don't want to loose structural integrity, even though it wasn't there in the first place. But now it's got to big holes through the chassis?

OK, probably wont want them for awile...

Still having bad paint blending problems, ive decided to use just the primer, its white and seems a little easy to match but still.... I probably need to get the whole boot re-done :insane:

if worse comes to worse, could i take the boot off, sand blast it, then try to find the same colour and resray it with a gun?

Edited by Jason

Brakes, if u get the Ae101 1/2 cut, would i be able to put the brakes from it on the from (Assuming there bigger) and stick the original ones onto the diff. I do realize i have to have a talk to an engineer first and i proberly will have to replace the diff any way. But I'm more interested in sticking the Ae101 brakes in, will the simply bolt in?