Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

.

Featured Replies

22.2 seconds, Sorry but ahahahahahahaha.

 

I wonder what a auto ke70 would do ?

22.2 seconds, Sorry but ahahahahahahaha.

 

I don't think it was in the best state of tune, but I was flogging it hard. Started to get bored about the 1/8 mark :D

Using that calculator with my KE55, assuming a kerb weight of 850kg (1,870lb), and my dyno'd figure of 87rwkw (117rwhp), I get a figure of 14-flat @ 149.7km/h. The speed figure seems a bit high, but a 14-flat is inline with what I've been told. Apparently when it was registered my KE55 would beat (stock) WRX's.

 

And if I can get the weight down to 800kg (1,760lb) and the power up to 150rwhp, then I should see a 12.6! :hmm:

 

Hey GZEROLLA on twincam tested his car and this is what he did:

 

GzeRolla = 13.993@154km/h

Is that an actual time or a computer estimate?

 

True time, 60 foot: 2.05

Edited by Trev

Using that calculator with my KE55, assuming a kerb weight of 850kg (1,870lb), and my dyno'd figure of 87rwkw (117rwhp), I get a figure of 14-flat @ 149.7km/h.

 

have you had your ke55 on a weighbridge? reason i ask as my ke20 put on heaps of weight with the conversion.

have you had your ke55 on a weighbridge? reason i ask as my ke20 put on heaps of weight with the conversion.

Nope.

 

are you boys running turbos?

Nope - turbo's suck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

5000.

Nope - turbo's suck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

5000.

turbo's don't suck they blow

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.