Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts....

Featured Replies

It is easy to sit on the other side of the fence and be overly critical of what the moderators here do but put yourself in our shoes,

 

Id take up your offer but if this place had anymore bosses it would topple over.

 

I mean do you post a trading post add and say car for sale $400 no you add a number of contact a location there basics you learn this in Primary school well I did. So no don't give people 24 hours LOCK it or delete the tread. I mean I hate opening an add seeing a good item no price no info don't mind no pics as some are big so better to PM etc But yeah no mercy I say but maybe keep the public abuse to a min just locking is good.

Cameron

 

The trading post has a guideline you have to fill out fully before the ad is even made, One here you can just post what ever you feel like, I don't see whats wrong with the 24hr post but who cares, Maybe there should be a 4 sale pre post where you fill out your details where there will be required fields and once you click ok you can add the details of the post otherwise this shit will always happen.

 

Locking the thread is the best thing as deleting it in the past has caused people to get all fired up..

 

I hate when people delete my posts without warning so you have a point but i think that people should be allowed to fix their post instead of starting again.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, i don't believe that the intention of the post was to start an all out war between the mods/admins and the general forum users, well, it wasn't my intention anyway. But like its been mentioned above, none of what has been posted in this thread breaks any rollaclub rules, its simply a user stating an opinion, and what now seems like a fair amount of other members are sharing the same view, after all this IS a public forum, free speech does apply.

 

I'd call for the moderators to be as mature as Rolla__Boy has been in his posts, he has not out-right attacked anyone, he hasn't used abusive language or offended anyone in my eyes, and as has already been mentioned numerous times above, this IS a place for friends, information and stories to be told. I hope the mods don't take this as an attack and can take it on board in a positive way to improve this place as a community.

 

Nathan.

Can we hug yet?

Bend over....

I don't think this is a time for jokes to be honest, tell me where to go if you feel it necessary, but this is a place that i hope i can come and contribute to and derive information from for quite a long while to come, the way i see it and I'm sure others will agree is that something needs to be done about this, so we can nip it in the bud before the forums start to wither away...

Off topic from this one:

 

With the tasmanian side of things why on earth did they really need to change hands when Nick was doing a fine job?

 

I myself never see Fook do anything for the ipswich section but I'm not gonna have a cry and say i wanna be the RL or anything like that cause it really does not matter, Stop comparing the size of ya cocks.

I don't quite understand what he's trying to say? If he's having a go at the general forum community, then take a look at the mods, they're exercising the power of their assumably 'massive cocks' right?

People get sidetracked with other projects, simon is a bit more active, pretty simple and not really for anyone that doesn't live in tas to decide..

MM deleting the threads OK prob a bit hard But INSTANT lock down and do we use this warning system we all have at all? Can we use it more be more brutal with it really use some scare tacticts that should do the job.

 

Also Fook I still talk to him etc Trev and he is a BUSY BUSY boy now and has kinda grown away from RC and posting every night here. I can name a few old members like this but wont that have slowed in posting but we all change so lets make Trev the new Ipswich RL..???

 

Cam

Can we hug yet?

 

 

Bend over....

 

 

comparing the size of ya cocks.

 

 

'massive cocks'

 

Sounds kinky! :thumbsup:

Why does Ipswich have its own region leader any way ?

 

I was in Beaudesert and i wasn't one oh wait i was the only one out there.

Also Fook I still talk to him etc Trev and he is a BUSY BUSY boy now and has kinda grown away from RC and posting every night here. I can name a few old members like this but wont that have slowed in posting but we all change so lets make Trev the new Ipswich RL..???

 

Cam

 

I know he is, He was last on yesterday, What I'm saying is so what if the guy don't do anything for the region, I'm not gonna say lets kick him from the position cause so and so wll be better, Why would you want me as the Ipswich RL anyway, I'm sure we are all old enough to be able to go out and arrange our own things.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.