67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

67Rolla-Ken

Howdy all.

I've been meaning to start a thread on here.

I haven't got much in the way of pictures at the moment, but they will follow.

67ROLLA

My 3K powered KE10, as yet the only mod is a 2" exhaust that I just got today. Sounds friggin awsome!!

Also I have pianted bright orange the rocker cover, air filter holder thingy and the fan.

Now just need some new hoses, new battery box installed, tidy up the wiring, and that should be it for the engine bay.

I am getting her painted in March, bright orange, with 2 x 2" white stripes off center on the drivers side.

Some time in the future I plan to get the interior changed to orange with the white stripes continuing inside on dash/carpet/seats.

Edit: Wow, I change my mind a lot! tongue.gif

Now going to be white, with red stripes on sides and up & over. Interior is getting trimmed to red.

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Members dont see this ad

Those mazda stockies are cool - i had a set of chrome RX4 ones on my first KE11 and it looked sweet

The rims I want are on that red KE10 for sale at the moment.

I dunno man, I thought they looked a bit odd on that one for sale actually... In my humble opinion those wheels should remain on GT falcons where they belong...

Sweet rolla man

I just paid for my rims, am getting in platinum, with nitrogen in them :).

Also, I went out and had a look at my car this moning, and she had small scratches all over the bonnet that weren't there yesterday!!

She was parked in an fairly open garage (carport with rollerdoor), with no trees around, I'm thinking a cat? :( I hate cats!

I love cats!!.......But I couldn't eat a whole one!! :)

Had a flat mate with a cat who loved to sleep on the bonnet of my white mazda and leave muddy paw prints. The "panic button" for my car alarm was quite good at fixing this problem! :(