Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

Featured Replies

Howdy all.

 

I've been meaning to start a thread on here.

I haven't got much in the way of pictures at the moment, but they will follow.

 

67ROLLA

My 3K powered KE10, as yet the only mod is a 2" exhaust that I just got today. Sounds friggin awsome!!

 

Also I have pianted bright orange the rocker cover, air filter holder thingy and the fan.

Now just need some new hoses, new battery box installed, tidy up the wiring, and that should be it for the engine bay.

 

I am getting her painted in March, bright orange, with 2 x 2" white stripes off center on the drivers side.

 

Some time in the future I plan to get the interior changed to orange with the white stripes continuing inside on dash/carpet/seats.

 

Edit: Wow, I change my mind a lot! tongue.gif

 

Now going to be white, with red stripes on sides and up & over. Interior is getting trimmed to red.

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

  • Replies 465
  • Views 303.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Don't do it. You get much, much better brake feel and pedal feedback non-boosted. You don't need one in such a light car. If you want an upgrade, move to an early galant (or similar) non-boosted dual

  • That steering wheel is disgusting :(   Certain things make a car... you have spent so much time and effort perfecting everything else don't let that steering wheel bring it down - which it will :

  • CorollaNut68
    CorollaNut68

    How cool, I just got a shiny new granddaughter too. Congrats again. It'll use more till everything's worn in good...go ahead and drive her, they hate sitting in the garage. They have no defense again

Posted Images

  • Author

OK, here's some pics.

Just gave her a wash and wax(2.5hrs in the stinking heat!), came up a lot better than I thought it would!

P2030010.jpgP2030009.jpg

P2030008.jpgP2030007.jpg

P2030006.jpgP2030005.jpg

P2030004.jpgP2030003.jpg

P2030002.jpgP2030001.jpg

 

Can't wait to get the new paint job and rims!!

Looks great. Its in such good condition.

 

Look forward to seeing how she turns out.

 

By the way, in four photos you posted there are two rollas in each.

Go the yellow stripes over the top of the car,a set of Mazda 626 13" painted white and the car will look loke a 60's retro racer! :jamie:

  • Author

Thanks guys, I don't know about the yellow... Do you have a pic of those rims??

 

The rims I want are on that red KE10 for sale at the moment.

you can't paint that. it looks so nice red.

Those mazda stockies are cool - i had a set of chrome RX4 ones on my first KE11 and it looked sweet

 

The rims I want are on that red KE10 for sale at the moment.

I dunno man, I thought they looked a bit odd on that one for sale actually... In my humble opinion those wheels should remain on GT falcons where they belong...

 

Sweet rolla man

  • Author

P2010001.jpg

Here's an engine shot... Not the tidiest but getting there.

The red looks good in the pics, but is cracking from the bad bog job it had last respray.

  • Author

Yeh, he's cross threaded a screw into it so I can't get it out without a lot of hassle. Meh, it doesn't bother me that much.

Just ordered these today, should have fitted in ~2 weeks ;)

big_challenger.jpg

 

 

Argh same as mine ey!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

I just paid for my rims, am getting in platinum, with nitrogen in them :).

Also, I went out and had a look at my car this moning, and she had small scratches all over the bonnet that weren't there yesterday!!

She was parked in an fairly open garage (carport with rollerdoor), with no trees around, I'm thinking a cat? :( I hate cats!

I love cats!!.......But I couldn't eat a whole one!! :)

 

 

Had a flat mate with a cat who loved to sleep on the bonnet of my white mazda and leave muddy paw prints. The "panic button" for my car alarm was quite good at fixing this problem! :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.