March 28, 200818 yr Author comment_235812 I have resized the pics, but there are well over a hundred and that only covers progress upto Easter Saturday! Where should I put them online?? Report
March 28, 200818 yr Author comment_235813 Sorry Rad Rolla, I completely missed your question :hmm: Rims cost $1100 with rubber. Only 5.5 wide, but thats plenty for me. Edited March 28, 200818 yr by Dunadan Report
March 28, 200818 yr Author comment_235818 OK, here we go! Stripping Car pt1 Stripping Car pt2 Stripping Car pt3 Stripping Car pt4 (some priming!!) I couldn't be bothered sorting thru them, so... sorry about the amout of pics :hmm: If anyone wants to see bigger copies of any of the pics let me know. Edited March 28, 200818 yr by Dunadan Report
March 28, 200818 yr Author comment_235876 Have now sorted the boss kit! Just need the following: Boot lid if possible 67 bootlid trim Fuel cap 67 parker lights Anyone?? Report
March 29, 200818 yr comment_236055 Have now sorted the boss kit! Just need the following: Boot lid if possible 67 bootlid trim Fuel cap 67 parker lights Anyone?? I have a suspicion I saw new parker lenses like yours on ebay some where not too long ago... Report
March 30, 200818 yr Author comment_236206 Yeh there on there, but they want about three times what I'm willing to pay :hmm: Report
March 30, 200818 yr comment_236268 Damn double post ! Sorry :nervous: Edited March 30, 200818 yr by Rad Rolla Report
April 14, 200818 yr comment_239296 yeh thats tough as. I dig it. A black one would be good too. Report
April 14, 200818 yr comment_239299 yep, black wheel would look good, too. Mate, seeing as you're in the mood for prompt replies, I have a couple of questions: - How long did it take you to strip the actual paint (ie, not counting pulling the car apart) - Did you use just the air sander, or did you use chemical stripper as well - What brand sander and what size compressor? i have some project plans in the works you see haha. Report
April 14, 200818 yr Author comment_239353 Sorry was on lunch until 12:50pm :) Took about 4 days, using paint strippers!! Would have been quicker with a wire wheel :) Only took off 1-3 layers at a time, she had more than 6 on most panels. Sanding was for last little bits. I haven't got a clue what the compressor or sander where, but had a new reg/ water trap fitted, made a huge difference! I'll get some more info including the brand of stripper that worked the best (we tried 4), next weekend. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now