Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 465
  • Views 303.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Don't do it. You get much, much better brake feel and pedal feedback non-boosted. You don't need one in such a light car. If you want an upgrade, move to an early galant (or similar) non-boosted dual

  • That steering wheel is disgusting :(   Certain things make a car... you have spent so much time and effort perfecting everything else don't let that steering wheel bring it down - which it will :

  • CorollaNut68
    CorollaNut68

    How cool, I just got a shiny new granddaughter too. Congrats again. It'll use more till everything's worn in good...go ahead and drive her, they hate sitting in the garage. They have no defense again

Posted Images

  • Author
Those the Ebay ones?

 

Engine Enamel is thin thin thin. Lots of light coats and you'll be sweet.

 

Yep, thems the ones off ebay! guy liked my car, let them go cheep. :jamie:

 

Condition of sale: He gets to go for a spin next time he's in WA!

  • Author

Finished painting the block (will rub the sump back and re do :jamie: )

RedBlock2.jpg

RedBlock.jpg

 

Should have pics of the primed engine bay and new pics of the outside some time this week.

 

 

Oh, and "happy birthday to me!"

Happy birfday mate :jamie:

 

I love this car, i wish i had the time and money to do something like this.

Good luck with everything,

Doug

  • Author
Happy birfday mate :jamie:

 

I love this car, i wish i had the time and money to do something like this.

Good luck with everything,

Doug

 

Thanks man.

 

I don't have the money...

 

Wife has suggested I change the plates to [DOG HOUSE] :D

oooooooh yeh! This is coming along. Block looks excellent. So so bright!

 

Can't wait to see update pics of the painted body. This car makes me feel happy :jamie: :D :D

Edited by Chobis

Looking good mate, good work + happy birthday :jamie:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Genuine KE10 glove-box handle arrived earlier this week, thanks a lot Paddy. I think I got more excited about that than most of the other bits :jamie:

 

Spoke to AJ (Brother-in-law doing the paint at 'Smash & Restro, Goomaling'), body in getting the final coat on Saturday!!!

 

Interior is nearly finished painting, engine bay still needs a bit more rubbing back. All in all sounds about 2 weeks away!!

 

Engine just needs the kits for the new carbies, new cam, piston rings, might buy a new water pump. Are the 3K water pumps different to the 5K??

 

Have someone who might be interrested in sponsoring her, I was thinking $3K (Borg warner diff conversion) and they can put their name down both sides? The company in question has a red line under their name and use red and white as their colours, so should look quite good.

Mate, I got excited when I saw the revised title of this thread. I was hoping to see pics of a fresh white KE10. I feel ripped off! :jamie:

 

Hehe...... I guess I have to wait a bit longer but I reckon this is gonna be one awesome car.

 

As for the sponsorship, I have never been a fan of that stuff on cars..... however, it means you can make the car a bit more fun.... and..... at least red and white will suit well with the car.

 

Either way...... I can't wait to see the end result of this car.

  • Author

Will be getting pics over the weekend. Hoping to submit a couple for the calendar.

 

The sponsorship thing is just pie in the sky at the moment, but I think it may get a bit more serious when I can show them a car... still, I'm only dealing with a company rep at the moment who wants me to continue to spend thousands of $$ per week with them :jamie:

The bosses might not be interrested at all...

  • Author

OK.... not getting pics until Monday when extirior is finished and dry :( it's killing me!

 

Gearbox is painted red, turned out ok

gallery_4749_89_75997.jpg

 

Interior, boot, engine bay are getting finished this week...

 

 

 

Car is coming home next weekend!

:)

Will take a couple thousand pics... :bash:

 

 

Oh, and the engine rebuild is starting next weekend.

 

Edit: I think I'll start a new thread when I get the car back?

Edited by Dunadan

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.