Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

Featured Replies

Maaan looking sweet can't wait to see it all together rolling into the sunset :yes:

  • Replies 465
  • Views 303.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Don't do it. You get much, much better brake feel and pedal feedback non-boosted. You don't need one in such a light car. If you want an upgrade, move to an early galant (or similar) non-boosted dual

  • That steering wheel is disgusting :(   Certain things make a car... you have spent so much time and effort perfecting everything else don't let that steering wheel bring it down - which it will :

  • CorollaNut68
    CorollaNut68

    How cool, I just got a shiny new granddaughter too. Congrats again. It'll use more till everything's worn in good...go ahead and drive her, they hate sitting in the garage. They have no defense again

Posted Images

  • Author
lookin scmickooo.

 

have your gaurds and apron all been test fitted along with your headlight surrounds etc etc ??

you would be angry if it didnt line up after all the effort that has gone into making this thing overrated.

 

as for your boot badge, just redrill the holes.

you need to run that badge!!!

 

youve got your work cut out for you from here champ.

keep us posted.

 

cheers, scott

 

Tell me about it. I don't know where to start??

 

The panels have all been fitted, then taken off to prevent damage while the engine is getting sorted.

I'm not sure what to do about the crack in the paint below the VIN plate..?

Also I don't know if I can just re-drill holes for the 67 boot-badge, I seem to remember it having a groove it sat in?

Tell me about it. I don't know where to start??

 

The panels have all been fitted, then taken off to prevent damage while the engine is getting sorted.

I'm not sure what to do about the crack in the paint below the VIN plate..?

Also I don't know if I can just re-drill holes for the 67 boot-badge, I seem to remember it having a groove it sat in?

 

Yep doesn't look good!!!!!!!!

that would annoy me.

 

but still looks sweet!!!

 

cheers, scott

  • Author
that would annoy me.

 

but still looks sweet!!!

 

cheers, scott

 

Will be going up on Sunday to try and locate all the missing parts, wish me luck...

 

Looks like the motor won't be getting done for a couple of weeks.. waiting for carby kits.

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Will be going up on Sunday to try and locate all the missing parts, wish me luck...

 

Looks like the motor won't be getting done for a couple of weeks.. waiting for carby kits.

 

 

I wrecked one a while back if you need nuts and bolts n shit, have some other goodies also.

 

Matt

Any trim bolts or clips??

 

What trim???

 

I got a complete set of PERRRRRFECT chrome .

 

Matt

  • Author

I've got good condition chrome strips for the sides, but none of the bolts/clips to put it on with.

Would you have a perrrrrfet set of tail lights? :'(

I've got good condition chrome strips for the sides, but none of the bolts/clips to put it on with.

Would you have a perrrrrfet set of tail lights? :'(

 

Yeah all the clips and bolts come with the trims.

 

Nah only ones that have good bits on them, you can rebuild them by changing bits around etc.

 

Matt

Edited by madrolla68

  • Author

I've got 1 good top half (orange) and one good bottom half( red, clear)... and all the frame and reflectors are fine. only realy need 1 with undamaged lenses? PM me a price for the trim :'(

Looking good mate, certainly on track for completion.

  • Author

Just watched Madrolla's idling video.... I want what he's having!!

 

What cam grind would give me performance (weekender, some strip work) and a nice sound? Not expecting anything like that mad mother, just a bit lumpier without being a tool...

Just watched Madrolla's idling video.... I want what he's having!!

 

What cam grind would give me performance (weekender, some strip work) and a nice sound? Not expecting anything like that mad mother, just a bit lumpier without being a tool...

 

 

I got a niiieeeccce one here just for you, but youll need to go to solid lifter setup.

 

I can get one ground for you if needs be.

 

Matt

  • Author

much involved in a solid lifter conversion if the motor is already stripped and you have a spare 3K??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.