Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 465
  • Views 303.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Don't do it. You get much, much better brake feel and pedal feedback non-boosted. You don't need one in such a light car. If you want an upgrade, move to an early galant (or similar) non-boosted dual

  • That steering wheel is disgusting :(   Certain things make a car... you have spent so much time and effort perfecting everything else don't let that steering wheel bring it down - which it will :

  • CorollaNut68
    CorollaNut68

    How cool, I just got a shiny new granddaughter too. Congrats again. It'll use more till everything's worn in good...go ahead and drive her, they hate sitting in the garage. They have no defense again

Posted Images

Nice looks pretty good condition aswell ;)

  • Author

Have sourced a new reduction starter, not cheap $280.00 .

 

Now just trying to track down all the bits to get my electronic dizzy to work (coil & controller??).

 

Still waiting for the paint to finish off the inside :)

Where did you get your reduction starter? I was going to go with one, but I didn't need it in the end, new terminals and a bit of cable and connection cleanup did it.

 

I reckon I still have one of those manuals somewhere. Might have turfed it, I had it for years.

  • Author

Getting the starter through a friend, can't remember the name of the auto shop he works for.

They could only find the 5K engine listed under forklifts not liteace vans. Would the starter vary between the two applications, will it still fit?? I haven't purchased as yet because I'm not sure on this point.

 

I never had a great look at the 5K in the forklift we used to have at work, wish I had now. :)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

No progress of late, no funds. :P

 

My wife has sold our third car so I have to get the Rolla running asap!! Hope to have her on the road in 2-4 weeks!??

 

Have lined up all required parts, just got to wait for the cash and find the time to pick everything up.

No progress of late, no funds. :P

 

My wife has sold our third car so I have to get the Rolla running asap!! Hope to have her on the road in 2-4 weeks!??

 

Have lined up all required parts, just got to wait for the cash and find the time to pick everything up.

 

Ken i finally got around to looking for that camshaft,its a 40/76 which is reasonably big but not too bad for what you want.

 

Let me know.

 

MAtt

  • Author

Cheers, I'll take it. PM me a price. I hope to get cash over the weekend so will be trying to get all the bits next week.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Updates!!

 

Got the Coil, Lifters & Digital Senders yesterday. Now have all the bits to build the engine :(

 

Tried to get new seals for the KE20 brakes, but Perth Brake Parts had nothing that fitted!! :(

 

I called Hopper Stoppers, $1300 for a kit which is OK, but I'll need 15" rims, which is not ok!

My 13's have only seen about 2 months on the road :)

 

Anyone know anywhere else to get seals for ke20 calipers or any more common calipers that will fit on the KE20 hubs (don't want to change rims!)?

Updates!!

 

Got the Coil, Lifters & Digital Senders yesterday. Now have all the bits to build the engine :(

 

Tried to get new seals for the KE20 brakes, but Perth Brake Parts had nothing that fitted!! :(

 

I called Hopper Stoppers, $1300 for a kit which is OK, but I'll need 15" rims, which is not ok!

My 13's have only seen about 2 months on the road :)

 

Anyone know anywhere else to get seals for ke20 calipers or any more common calipers that will fit on the KE20 hubs (don't want to change rims!)?

 

Put some KE55 calipers on them man,thats what ive got on mine.Just had to drill out the mounting holes for the back plate i think.

 

Easy man.

 

MAtt

Put some KE55 calipers on them man,thats what ive got on mine.Just had to drill out the mounting holes for the back plate i think.

 

Easy man.

 

MAtt

 

PBR use to list a Overhaul kit try them.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.