July 4, 200917 yr comment_356757 Car is on hold for 6 months...... but guess who has a 4AGE with Supra 5 Speed on the way! :sob: HUH!? Whats going on? Report
July 6, 200917 yr Author comment_357365 HUH!?Whats going on? My uncle was planning a 4AGE build, but after several years on hold he has decided to give me the engine, gearbox and twin side-draughts.... They won't be going in the 67, too tidy to hack up to fit the 4AGE and box in. I'm thinking a 4AGE powered Datto ute or Morris ute for the wife?? She's always wanted an old trayback. Report
August 13, 200917 yr Author comment_365676 67Rolla is getting a stablemate..... KE20!! Plan is to 'slowly' build up the 20 with the 4AGE for the wife :) So our 3 car garage will have a KE10, KE20 and an 04 Avalon... I like Toyota's :y: Report
August 14, 200917 yr comment_365863 67Rolla is getting a stablemate..... KE20!! Plan is to 'slowly' build up the 20 with the 4AGE for the wife :y: So our 3 car garage will have a KE10, KE20 and an 04 Avalon... I like Toyota's :wink: Good to hear. Go the 20s :) Pics please. Edited August 14, 200917 yr by Doogs Report
August 14, 200917 yr comment_365940 so jealous :) our 3 car stable has an aristo, a laser and a mazda 808 ... not enough room for a corolla for me :y: Report
August 17, 200917 yr Author comment_366739 lol Manual, but your Aristo would be worth more than all of my cars :P No pics of the 20 as yet, I haven't picked it up (or paid for it) yet. Hoping to go visit it this arvo. Report
August 20, 200917 yr Author comment_367342 Pics of the 1972 KE20 are in the project section of the photo gallery, under 72Rolla :) Report
August 20, 200917 yr comment_367385 Pics of the 1972 KE20 are in the project section of the photo gallery, under 72Rolla :) It's in the members ride gallery not project gallery - thought i was going mad!! is that how it sits now or how you picked it up? still jealous haha Report
August 21, 200917 yr Author comment_367629 No progress on the 10, but I have a plan.... just need some free time. Sorry Manual, I told the album to go in the project folder but it didn't listen! ;) I haven't picked the car up yet, it has been sitting like that for a couple of years. Story is the original owner passed away and the car was left to her grand-daughter. The grand daughter crashed it the first time she drove it and it hasn't seen a road since... Hoping to get this one back up to original condition still in the original colour as a daily driver. Might put the 4AGE in it but thinking about putting my old 3k in her?? Report
August 21, 200917 yr Author comment_367634 Anyone know of a good auto box to fit to a rwd 4AGE in a KE20?? Report
August 21, 200917 yr comment_367645 That should be easy to get. Thanks Dfunkt People doing manual conversions would be wanting to give them away I would imagine. I gave mine away ;) Report
September 29, 200917 yr Author comment_377802 Hi all, No real progress of late. Car still on hold for a couple more weeks until the house is sorted. Brought a few pressies for 67Rolla. She now has a top of the line car cover, fits perfect! I got a perfect condition push button radio for her but then managed to score the deck I originally wanted at a good price: So I think this will go nice with the blue digital gauges. Edited June 20, 201115 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now