Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sure is, beast of a thing ;) Sounds like it's revving to 7grand when he's driving it :)

  • Replies 465
  • Views 303.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Don't do it. You get much, much better brake feel and pedal feedback non-boosted. You don't need one in such a light car. If you want an upgrade, move to an early galant (or similar) non-boosted dual

  • That steering wheel is disgusting :(   Certain things make a car... you have spent so much time and effort perfecting everything else don't let that steering wheel bring it down - which it will :

  • CorollaNut68
    CorollaNut68

    How cool, I just got a shiny new granddaughter too. Congrats again. It'll use more till everything's worn in good...go ahead and drive her, they hate sitting in the garage. They have no defense again

Posted Images

Diesel yeah? Gotta love the raw torque of the things to haul all sorts of stuff.

.now I gotta take the front quarters and doors off to get to the hinges

 

Oooh! I hate that! Some manufacturers make you do it, others design around it.

 

The Datsun 1600 could all be done from inside the car under the dash, such a nice system. Easy and quick to re-hang doors on every one I bought.

about the roof liner and the middle pillar, on my ke20 it just sits there as shown in your pics. i'd assume the ke10's had the same design.

*dribble*

 

damn dude its coming along nicely ;)

 

LOVe the pic of it on the flat bed... it looks perfect :)

Yep, hendos right.. The trim gets folded back under itself for a neat edge then glued down. I still have a factory roof lining in my 11 and its the same, very rarely will you find a piece of trim covering the edge of a roof lining on any car, should be the same on the A pillars.

 

JP

  • Author

Cool, thanks guys. I couldn't remember ;)

 

Saturday I'll get the hinges off and finally put the other 2 mags on :)

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

Windscreen rubbers from Clark Rubber are wrong!! :)

 

Got my hinges back from the platers, all ok except one of the bonnet hinges. Terrible dip, should have been picked up by the platers!! ;)

 

Everything going to s@#t... :wink:

Whats wrong with them?

 

Have you tried Rare spares? As far as I know they would be your last chance.

 

You'll find the Scotts Auto Rubber and Spectrum are the same product. (Same part numbers) Spectrum is where Clark Rubber sources from.

  • Author
Whats wrong with them?

 

Have you tried Rare spares? As far as I know they would be your last chance.

 

You'll find the Scotts Auto Rubber and Spectrum are the same product. (Same part numbers) Spectrum is where Clark Rubber sources from.

 

These ones are just wrong size, too big and wrong corners. I'm gunna get my cash back and and go with Scotts. The only reason I when with Clark was because they told me I'd have them in a week... took 3 f#$%*^g weeks!!

 

Because of this I'm gunna miss a Motakana/Show and shine next weekend.

there is some thing about this car that makes me keep coming back to view it

 

 

if its finish I'm gonna nom it for coty 2010

  • Author

Thanks... It bloody well better be finished by then :)

 

I just want it to be a working car again!!

 

Went and picked up a spare diff from Rollas22 yesterday, he recently scored a tidy little KE10. Thing has a perfect dash pad and bumpers.... I want them soo bad!

  • 3 months later...

Any updates mate?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.