Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 465
  • Views 303.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Don't do it. You get much, much better brake feel and pedal feedback non-boosted. You don't need one in such a light car. If you want an upgrade, move to an early galant (or similar) non-boosted dual

  • That steering wheel is disgusting :(   Certain things make a car... you have spent so much time and effort perfecting everything else don't let that steering wheel bring it down - which it will :

  • CorollaNut68
    CorollaNut68

    How cool, I just got a shiny new granddaughter too. Congrats again. It'll use more till everything's worn in good...go ahead and drive her, they hate sitting in the garage. They have no defense again

Posted Images

  • Author

Put one of the doors back on last weekend... I was supposed to be working on the car today but was tired after a late night drinking :P

 

Ended up getting some shelving/work bench units and sorting out the garage instead... found a lot of the parts I'd been looking for :D

 

I've given up rushing her, rather do a little at a time and do it right.

I've given up rushing her, rather do a little at a time and do it right.

Quoted for Truth. :yes:

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Been buying up lots of bits and pieces :)

 

Just got 12" White wall inserts, NOS Calipers, new slotted rotors and a new Toyoglide brake peddal (non-genuine but looks the goods).

 

I'm starting on my new shed tomorrow, once that's in I can clear some room around 67Rolla to start tinkering :yes:

 

I'll get pics of my new stash of parts over the weekend, stoked with the 12" flappers!!

 

Next 2 weeks I've got to sort out stuff for Mumbleweed (wifes yellow RA60 Celica), I plan to put her in the Rising Sunday show.

Yay for shopping! :yes: Whitewalls will look the goods :y:

 

I needs me a new shed too :( My little one's 3/4 full, I have to clear my things from a mate's shed as he's re-doing the inside, there's no room where my car is & my parentals will kill me if I add more as I've already taken over their garage & one of their sheds :lol: Space to work on the ride for the win :P

 

I'm semi-familiar with Mumbleweed, not so with the Rising Sunday? All-Japan Day on a Sunday? :)

  • Author

 

I'm semi-familiar with Mumbleweed, not so with the Rising Sunday? All-Japan Day on a Sunday? :)

Yup, all Jap day. On the 26th of June in WA.

 

Should be a fun cruise and show!

can't wait for rising sunday, see ya there in my ke20

  • Author

Well the shed building got canned for now :(

 

I should take a pic of how crammed in the car is at the moment... no chance of working on her till I get the shed up!!!

Bugger :( Crappy weather or other commitments? There's always something to get in the way of car works!

 

Pics! :yes:

Sorry for straying away from your car in

A build thread but is rising Sunday on the east coast? Or just w.a ?

  • Author

I think the one over east was last weekend (fairly sure I read that somewhere on here?). Sorry.

No work happening any time before the shed is built. :(

 

Jeez that's tight... :o

 

As long as you can open doors to stash stuff inside if you have to :wink: :laff:

Edited by carbonboy

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

Plenty of updates!!

 

I have managed to track down a lot of NOS parts and have decided to try and get the car back to original JDM spec (No sparkly steering wheel or digital gauges).

NOS fender mirrors are on the way!

 

I should have the original radio on the way from Japan shortly (not working and needing a cleanup but the correct TEQ unit :) )

 

Car is back in the garage after being out the back under the patio (on hold) for a year or so... Thank you so much Garnett for all your help, couldn't have got it back in without you!

 

 

To do list (will always be more):

Get throttle linkage bracket made

Fit fuel lines & tank

Swap all senders back to factory (not fitting digital gauges any more)

Make parcel shelf again

Fit dash, radio, and speakers

Get car re-wired (as per factory but in black conduit)

Tune the car (Need Garnett for this :D )

Replace door hinge pins

Get all chrome replated (other than NOS parts and bumpers that are already perfect)

Back to panel and paint to get everything perfect (badges and aerial refitted)

Fit all the lovely new lights and chrome trim

Get dashpad remade and fitted

Get sunvisors retrimmed (forgot them :P )

install interior

Get new seatbelts

Fit windows

Order in 12" BF Goodrich Silvertown 4 ply whitewall tyres (I have the original wheels, hubcaps and dress-rings)

 

....I'm sure I've forgotten a few things

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.