Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 465
  • Views 303.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Don't do it. You get much, much better brake feel and pedal feedback non-boosted. You don't need one in such a light car. If you want an upgrade, move to an early galant (or similar) non-boosted dual

  • That steering wheel is disgusting :(   Certain things make a car... you have spent so much time and effort perfecting everything else don't let that steering wheel bring it down - which it will :

  • CorollaNut68
    CorollaNut68

    How cool, I just got a shiny new granddaughter too. Congrats again. It'll use more till everything's worn in good...go ahead and drive her, they hate sitting in the garage. They have no defense again

Posted Images

That looks the part, wish i spent a bit more time painting my block and bolt on bits dizzy feul pump etc.

  • Author

Thanks, you should see the manifolds, starter motor and alternator!

 

 

I'll put pics up tonight.

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

OK updates..

 

Engine in

gallery_4749_89_1269351.jpg

gallery_4749_89_473554.jpg

The twin chrome air filters are growing on me...

 

New data plate ordered (old on was scungy). Gearbox mount ordered.

 

Will remove the fan on the front and fit a thermo to the rad... less drag :jamie:

 

Buying some fuel hoses, and wire loom conduit tonight.

Need to order new rear quarter rubbers.

Need new heater tap & hoses

Ordering a red metal fuel filter and a red metal rad overflow container off Ebay.

 

That'll do for now...

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

  • Author

Got 20Ltrs of Trans fluid on the way... should last me a while.

 

 

Edit: New stainless steel data plate is ready for collection!! :jamie:

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

that engine bay wil never stay that white :jamie: it is going to get dirty, a true k engine is messy :yes: hehe, looks so bloody good thou!

Considering its all pretty much new, it shouldnt get dirty (except road grime) unless it wasn't put together right, but I'm sure it was :jamie:

Considering its all pretty much new, it shouldnt get dirty (except road grime) unless it wasn't put together right, but I'm sure it was :jamie:

I can build a k engine that wont leak its not hard, Ken the car is looking good, I want a set of twin carburetors like yours.

  • Author

Thanks guys. As the car is to be a Sunday driver keeping it clean shouldn't be too hard.

  • 5 weeks later...

Geeez this has come on since I last checked !

Very tidy man, a credit to you. :D

  • Author

Finally got the engine running yesterday!! Sounds mad XD

 

Thanks for your help Matt (Madrolla). I got a video but I'm having trouble uploading it to youtube or facebook :fuzz:

 

Now all I have to do is: clean up the engine again, put the rad in, fill the gearbox with oil, make up a new throttle linkage to connect to the twins, fit the fuel tank and hoses, get the gearbox sensor modified to drive the new gauges, finish the last bits of paint, put the windows in, drill new holes for the badges (including bootlid), fit the KE70 disc break setup, fit the front panels, fit the new gauges, put the seats & trim in, fit the subs into the boot, put the stripes on, get the new deck & alarm fitted (still deciding where to go??)... I'm sure I've miss lots of other stuff :D

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Put the trim on one side today. Looks sweet :y:

 

My drivers side parker is stuffed. :bash: I'll need to replace the entire housing and chrome surround, not an easy thing to find for a 67...

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Car is on hold for 6 months...... but guess who has a 4AGE with Supra 5 Speed on the way! :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.