Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gavclassic Ke50 Liftback

Featured Replies

Some updated pics, new wheels & tyres, lowered front coils, re set rear leafs, new rear shocks, a buff n polish and interior clean.

post-834-1201763884_thumb.jpg

post-834-1201766359_thumb.jpg

Looks so neat and sexy!! Love it!!! ;)

Never liked this shape......until now. Much improved by lowering and mags.

Some updated pics, new wheels & tyres, lowered front coils, re set rear leafs, new rear shocks, a buff n polish and interior clean.

This Ke50 is very nice Gavclassic i've never seen one in real life, can't wait to see it at the upcoming cruse. See you there. ;)

  • Author

Thanks Guys!, More pics as requested!

post-834-1201813297_thumb.jpg

post-834-1201813402_thumb.jpg

OMG you have the original cargo area cover and gear stick ball!! So jealous. Tho one thing you don't have is the cover over the handbrake with the ash tray in it.

I've had 2 KE50's....this thing looks like one that lived around the corner from me and driven by a little old lady...

 

Air con too...nice

 

I have a nice burnout vid of one of my KE50's too if anyone wants to see ;)

Very clean.....

 

Yes on the video.

  • Author
I've had 2 KE50's....this thing looks like one that lived around the corner from me and driven by a little old lady...

 

Air con too...nice

 

I have a nice burnout vid of one of my KE50's too if anyone wants to see ;)

 

Car actually came from Canberra, i bought it of Canberra Toyota, she had bought it new there back in 1977. Its most likely the same car!

Great car Gavclassic, do i recall you had the immaculate ke10 a while back?

White with black hubbies...

 

Rolla Boy.... Please ke50 burnout videos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !! !

My god the interior of that is A+

 

May I asked what you used to clean your guages/dash. Mine are dirty and I dunno what to use.

Car actually came from Canberra, i bought it of Canberra Toyota, she had bought it new there back in 1977. Its most likely the same car!

 

I'd say it would be the same car...she lived in Cook...it would be too much of a coincidence not to be the same car.

My god the interior of that is A+

 

May I asked what you used to clean your guages/dash. Mine are dirty and I dunno what to use.

 

ARMOUR ALL!!!!

 

And pull the instrument cluster apart, and clean the plastic lenses with glass cleaner...and while it's all apart...clean every plastic surface with armour all...or any other interior cleaner...it will come up a treat.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.