September 6, 200818 yr comment_272976 I'm lost, Where is this from? here, Clarkson is talking about how the japanese have never been good at naming cars. Edited September 6, 200818 yr by KEhendo Report
September 6, 200818 yr comment_273003 yeah well guess what in the morrisons retravision add for Coffs Harbour one my ke70 is the only thing moving in the entire add beat that hahahahaha!!!!! Travis Report
September 9, 200818 yr comment_273609 In "The Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith. The scene where he runs out of the building up the street, crosses the road and gets hit by a car I'm pretty sure the car that hits him is a KE70 twin headlight wagon from memory. Either way, if you're yet to see that movie it should be watched anyway. Report
November 29, 200817 yr comment_293713 my mates are in a 'band' called Casual Projects and they just released a new videoclip, with a KE30 at the very start :no2: Looks like its in pretty good nick too! other than that, theres a corolla (not an old school one though) at the start of Dawn of the Dead Report
November 29, 200817 yr comment_293723 i was gonna just say the dawn of the dead one, she was such a bad driver :no2: Report
December 30, 200817 yr comment_302766 Alright, digging this old bitach up. Today I was watching "Money Train" and saw an AE86 in it and the other day I was at my sisters and she was watching "Parent Trap" apparently it was the squeal/remake and I saw a TE36 (or is it TE38??) and a 4 door TE71. You see the TE71 a fair bit through the movie. Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_315293 ok, not a movie,but is that a corolla on the end? nah that is a torana just the front looks exactly like a torana parent trap 2 there is a yellow KE70 or whatever the hell the american version is called but yeah Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315301 ok! I thought I recognised it, I used to own a torana. I'm not too good at picking out older cars unless they have a badge on them! :P too many people are watching parent trap 2! JiPs sister, now you?! Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315307 lol i was forced by my mother man :P nothing i could do :) Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315325 lol the irony that you were forced to watch a movie titled 'parent trap' ...by your mother. Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315332 haha haha yeah oh the irony lol still i had to sit through one of the most boring movies of all time :P Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315535 One of the parents from re-make was one of the kids in the original. Has anybody said "Initial D the movie" yet ? :roll: Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315619 bruce lee and the other random start fighting on top of a blue 4dr ke20 in enter the dragon i think it is? not sure if that was mentioned sorry? Edited February 6, 200917 yr by andro0o Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now