Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corollas In Movies

Featured Replies

I've got every episode of that 70's show and Red's car is definately a Rolla..

 

a brand spanking new one as well!

  • Replies 229
  • Views 245.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

theres a ke70 sedan and a ke70 wagon in one of the 'Smokey and the Bandit' movies.. can't remember which one

 

and a red DX in a car park in a Mr Bean episode

I've got every episode of that 70's show and Red's car is definately a Rolla..

I take it we just decided to post without reading the thread? Its been done. Done so much its not news anymore.

 

What's Next? I bet your going to tell us that there's an AE86 in Initial D? WOW thats news!!

  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone seen "Men who stare at goats" yet?

 

About an hour into the movie they are driving a brown KE70....sounds like a bucket of shit though......annnnd then it gets blown up. :jamie:

Edited by Xany

Season 6 of "The Office" when Andy goes to help some bird jump start her car, turned out to be a te70 wagon, quad headlights and after attempting the jumpstart a leaky "spark tube"...

There's a KE20 in one of the Cold Chisel songs. Saw it on the TV not long ago, but have forgotten which one it is!

It's in a workshop with another car.

  • 5 months later...
post-8435-1283160819_thumb.jpg
@ 4:50.. is that a panelvan? Lol.

 

I see a Hilux with a canopy, honda civic, ford bronco and an MA61, I didn't see anything like a rolla driving past.

I see a Hilux with a canopy, honda civic, ford bronco and an MA61, I didn't see anything like a rolla driving past.

Nah it was parked, facing the camera.

Nah it was parked, facing the camera.

 

I was talking about the cars that were parked.

post-8435-1283161557_thumb.jpg

 

and no i wasnt high when i spotted this

 

 

??????????????????

??????????????????

 

The TE37 or the like behind them.

it looks more like an 808 or rx3/4 madaz rather than a rolla

thats a ke50!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.