My Two Cents

brdalderson

OK so I had a profound thought last night.

I was at the local IGA and this silly old cow in front of me had her trolly fully of crap. As the young check out attendent went to put all the stuff in bags the old lady has a go at her and says she is destroying the planet and this old lady doesnt want her grandchildren growing up in the appocalypse or something. So the old lady pulls out her green bags that save the earth one fukin bag at a time. Then she buys 3 boxeses of PLASTIC bin linners.

I couldnt believe it, I thought about pointing out that if she just got plastic bags they do the same job but I left it, I could see that having a conversation with her was more likely to kill some of my braincells then expand her knowledge.

Also I don't understand y we are letting this whaling crap go on??? Someone please tell me, and how can the people on the damn boats just kill such a cool creature? They must feel a little sad or something. I think we should do something that they don't like in their waters, Like be peacful and not kill things.

Anywho, thats my rant, now that I've vented I think I'm ready for a boring day at work.

Members dont see this ad

We use green bags and buy plastic rubbish bags but we didnt get the green bags to 100% save the planet, We got them as i had no licence and we are walking distance from the shops so they were easier to carry and did the bag didnt pose a threat to break.

yeah see that doesnt bugg me it was just this silly woman was so damn high and mighty about it, got me agitated. And it didnt help that the check out chick was pretty cute. So i wanted to stand up for her.... lol

Y know I'm 50 next week and its taken me a looong time to realise you don't win an argument with a woman, especially a dumb one......but I have found a comment that really pisses most of them off it goes like this

woman ranting and raving........I reply " y know child birth just didnt do anything for your figure huh?"

you should have told all about the the cost to the planet of making those reusable bags.

bm

" y know child birth just didnt do anything for your figure huh?"

Do you get slapped often?? |blink|

nuh they are usually so stunned I have time to get away.............sometimes they say"well I havent had kids" so I will say

so youve always been that way?........but beware....if you use this one they will chase you

BM

nuh they are usually so stunned I have time to get away.............sometimes they say"well I havent had kids" so I will say

so youve always been that way?........but beware....if you use this one they will chase you

BM

OMFG ;) dude one thing to ya |blink|