Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Gotta Have This

Featured Replies

in all honesty, i'd rather the ke20...

or.some

^^^^^

Fail

 

*wonders if it's possible to bribe a pit inspector to get the KE20 road registered* :(

Good find, nice little car, wish I could buy it...... But the handbrake would shoot me........ :)

Edited by Toy-Yoda

  • Author
*wonders if it's possible to bribe a pit inspector to get the KE20 road registered* :(

Good find, nice little car, wish I could buy it...... But the handbrake would shoot me........ :n:

 

 

I had those thoughts exactly.

 

Note to self: must work out how to un-adjust handbrake....... :)

You do realise that the 20 belongs to KE25_Racer off here.

Yeah I was going to say that Trev. It does belong to a member on this site.

I'll take this

 

Shovel nose!

 

 

OMG i have loved the shovel nose for ages and that 2door is the neatest i have ever seen.

I WANT IT TOOOOOO.

There is (or used to be one) owned by a guy from the Toyota Car Club in Werribee.

There was a green 4 door @ the colac car show a few years back. Verry neat. prefer the coupes though.

  • Author

I'd like to shovel a 2J into a shove nose (says LB while stepping into flame proof suit) :jamie:

you'd need to more than shovel...maybe sledge-hammer a bit, possibly move a few things around too

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.