March 6, 200818 yr comment_231718 Check this out! If only I had a spare bit of cash......... :( http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Ke20-Sports-...1QQcmdZViewItem Report
March 7, 200818 yr comment_231805 or.some ^^^^^ Fail *wonders if it's possible to bribe a pit inspector to get the KE20 road registered* :( Good find, nice little car, wish I could buy it...... But the handbrake would shoot me........ :) Edited March 7, 200818 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
March 7, 200818 yr Author comment_231874 *wonders if it's possible to bribe a pit inspector to get the KE20 road registered* :( Good find, nice little car, wish I could buy it...... But the handbrake would shoot me........ :n: I had those thoughts exactly. Note to self: must work out how to un-adjust handbrake....... :) Report
March 7, 200818 yr comment_231958 Note to self: must work out how to un-adjust handbrake....... :( If you figure it out mate, let me know, apparently 4 rego'd cars is too many....... Report
March 8, 200818 yr comment_231977 Yeah I was going to say that Trev. It does belong to a member on this site. Report
March 10, 200818 yr comment_232302 I'll take this Shovel nose! OMG i have loved the shovel nose for ages and that 2door is the neatest i have ever seen. I WANT IT TOOOOOO. Report
March 10, 200818 yr comment_232345 There is (or used to be one) owned by a guy from the Toyota Car Club in Werribee. Report
March 10, 200818 yr comment_232367 There was a green 4 door @ the colac car show a few years back. Verry neat. prefer the coupes though. Report
March 12, 200818 yr Author comment_232780 I'd like to shovel a 2J into a shove nose (says LB while stepping into flame proof suit) :jamie: Report
March 12, 200818 yr comment_232790 you'd need to more than shovel...maybe sledge-hammer a bit, possibly move a few things around too Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now