Roo's Ke70

Roo

to put a end to metha n roo and the copying crap...

look at every bloody E7 there all the same, noones different... except for deleta and his wide body shit (thats awesome lol)

both your 70s are cool, stop having a whine, noone is goin to have a different 70, there all similiar one way or another.

OMG ROOOO, your running wider wheels then stock, SO AM I FAAAG!!!

get over it.

this car is sick and yeh cut your beaver panel dude!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to put a end to metha n roo and the copying crap...

look at every bloody E7 there all the same, noones different... except for deleta and his wide body shit (thats awesome lol)

both your 70s are cool, stop having a whine, noone is goin to have a different 70, there all similiar one way or another.

OMG ROOOO, your running wider wheels then stock, SO AM I FAAAG!!!

get over it.

this car is sick and yeh cut your beaver panel dude!

the real story is i had a ae71 sprint, that i was getting the parts out for my conversion, parents said i can not part the corolla out at my house so i sold it to metha for $250 and i would get my conversion parts out of it, so i brought the car dropped it off at metha place he said he didnt have the full amount so he gave me $50 and told me he would have the rest when i get the parts. long story short got my parts but no more money.

so that why i hate that fag. it was that kid that thinks that I'm coping his piece of shit, i never said I'm not copying anyone else. this is the car i been copying I'm even thinking of getting the fender mirrors

post-4787-1221115189_thumb.jpg

as said before I'm getting a jdm beaver when i get my chrome bumpers. so i didnt want to cut mine as i plan to keep it incase i want to go back to standard front

the real story is i had a ae71 sprint, that i was getting the parts out for my conversion, parents said i can not part the corolla out at my house so i sold it to metha for $250 and i would get my conversion parts out of it, so i brought the car dropped it off at metha place he said he didnt have the full amount so he gave me $50 and told me he would have the rest when i get the parts. long story short got my parts but no more money.

so that why i hate that fag. it was that kid that thinks that I'm coping his piece of shit, i never said I'm not copying anyone else. this is the car i been copying I'm even thinking of getting the fender mirrors

post-4787-1221115189_thumb.jpg

as said before I'm getting a jdm beaver when i get my chrome bumpers. so i didnt want to cut mine as i plan to keep it incase i want to go back to standard front

ohnow your copying me roo.. hahaa ive been on that car... haha those mirrors are pretty dear ay.. I'm thinkin of getn the lower armed ones.. they r cheaper.

ohnow your copying me roo.. hahaa ive been on that car... haha those mirrors are pretty dear ay.. I'm thinkin of getn the lower armed ones.. they r cheaper.

dam your right, plans for this weekend is ripping this shit 4age out and put a 4k back in, get stockos with hubs caps, put all stock suspenson in and putting "missy" on the front window

got all the rust out, spray can paint job ftw

all tierods and brakes in so its drivable, although she isnt starting hmm dam motor

brought a kouki brake disc with a snapped axle for cheap

managed to get the axles out today, then found out it had has a trd lsd in it

woo bonus just got to get another axle then whip it in my car

will get some pic of it on saturday when i got around to my mates place

well got it all on the road

having some problems, when taking off i get lots of white smoke pouring out the back :o

going to raise the back a couple of inches might take some pics tomorrow too

Shit, must be rubbing hard :y:

Bring on the pics!

Johno :bash:

Ps. Just for a laugh, get a action pic of it rubbing and white smoke pissing out.. ha ha

Shit, must be rubbing hard :y:

Bring on the pics!

Johno :bash:

Ps. Just for a laugh, get a action pic of it rubbing and white smoke pissing out.. ha ha

lol yea rubbing :o lol na its breaks traction too easy then the white smoke pisses out

shit car ay...

haha nah looking good mannnn. whens luke postin up..??

whens the coilovers getn done?

not sure, think luke only has a account on ke70

got to buy shocks, so got to sell some shit so i can get them

cailpers should be here any day now

also its level now no more saggy ass

and run out of money :dance: gay car

Edited by Roo

did you get cut stocks on the back???

when are you coin coilover springs?

yea cut them, cut them at 260mm free hieght, but still pretty low

say what? I'm need to get my strut tops back from the fitter and turner then will start making my strut towers.

also got my corona struts, strip them bare ready to cut.

cailpers came in the mail today hmm they are huge