• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

put my meshies on the rear, had to lip the rear guard because of low down spec

post-4787-1219215811_thumb.jpg

also got a pair of meshies for the front but the tyre profile is huge so they look crap

post-4787-1219215967_thumb.jpg

and i brought another pair of meshies i think these are a the winner for meshies

they are only 15 x 7 +13 but still sit out side guards due to the lcas, i like how the dish inst stepped like my other ones so going to get another pair the same as this maybe in a 8 for the rear

post-4787-1219215851_thumb.jpg

going to get them restored so they are all shiney and still debating about going silver or gold centres

also raised the front coilovers by a inch so its at a good height now just got the back end up, waiting for my struts hats to get back so i can start making the new strut towers

Gold centres for sure. :sob:

With the dish on the meshies, I personally prefer the step in them. I've got both styles and the stepped one looks better. It was probably because the one with the step had more dish though. hahah

lol they have about the same dish, i just like how the centre is bigger, my stepped one looks abit off as the centre kind of sticks out

yea pretty sure I'm going gold centres now

I run cut stockos with TRD greens, works a treat, but yes, you need more coils than you presently have. I haven't modded my bump stops at all.

yea its pretty stiff at the moment got them on 7

got some re001s for my meshies today ;) hmm i love meshies

myke702.jpg

myke703.jpg

got these on the way :'(

NewKE70-AE71taillights01.jpg

and also getting something special from teddy :jamie:

Ah, car's looking good! A little higher in the back and a new front bumper ( :jamie: ) and it'll look sweet.

Will that make it 2 sets of meshies!?

lol nothing wrong with the front bumper

at the moment i got 3 pairs of meshies, and a set on it way and the pair of wannabe types ones. also got 2 sets of 13s

Edited by Roo

post women came today just before I had to go to work, spent all day at work wanting to go home and put my tail lights on

old

myke701.jpg

and the new :no2:

taillights.jpg

i love them reckon they look so much better hides more of the rust too