June 10, 200818 yr Author comment_252260 Looking good mate, :P Just wish i knew how to pull out an engine and do shit like that. I'm paying nearly 700 bucks on thursday for a clutch!! Keep us posted with your car, can't wait to see pics of the 4age... thanks its not that hard really, just undo the bolts watch how it comes apart and put it back together the same way my pedal box is all bolted in and I'm slowly putting my dash back together Report
June 10, 200818 yr comment_252277 If i was to pull the engine out of my seca i'ld put in a 4agze. I'd have to put in a ECU and change heaps of stuff. I'm not going to but shit, i wish i could... Report
June 12, 200818 yr comment_252733 coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll get a side on view Report
June 12, 200818 yr Author comment_252754 cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollget a side on view havent got the side skirts on yet Edited June 12, 200818 yr by Roo Report
June 12, 200818 yr comment_252781 Very nice, congratulations on the new engine!! Front spoiler looks sweet as. Great job :lolcry: Just one thing, I don't like the look of quad lights. Report
June 12, 200818 yr Author comment_252790 Very nice, congratulations on the new engine!!Front spoiler looks sweet as. Great job :lolcry: Just one thing, I don't like the look of quad lights. i like qaud lights but i don't think they will work with the kit, so keeping the standard. picking up my oil cooler and have a intercooler on the way also got to get my surge tank and flywheel and clutch Report
June 12, 200818 yr comment_252794 Cool as, What car did the kit come from? Sorry, I'm a bit clueless when it comes to engine's. Are all 4age and 4agze engines Turbo?? Report
June 12, 200818 yr comment_252805 no. 4age is not trubo. and 4agze is suppercharged. the Z in 4agze stands for supercharged Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252839 Every car that i see has a 4agze has an intercooler. so you can have an intercooler on a non turbo engine? Edited June 13, 200818 yr by Johno Report
June 13, 200818 yr Author comment_252853 Every car that i see has a 4agze has an intercooler. so you can have an intercooler on a non turbo engine? what? no you wouldnt run a intercooler on a na motor Report
June 13, 200818 yr comment_252862 you can run an intercooler on a supercharged or turbo engine, they are used for forced induction engines cars looknig good man, I'm not a fan of the ae86 kits on ke70's though, makes em look like camiras IMO looks bloody awsoem otherwise though man Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now