Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odd Yet Mind Blowing Food Combinations

Featured Replies

I thought vegemite and cheese was pretty weird (but I love it) until I found out about pull-a-parts and vegemite scrolls...

 

Cold rice (cooked), milk and sugar... I had that when I was younger.. I thought it was gross at first but it wasn't that bad. I think it actually has a name... ?

 

Umm pretty sure its called Ricecream or somethin like that. dad makes it still but with cream instead of milk tastes pretty good :D

 

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by KE25 KID

  • Replies 79
  • Views 60.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Umm pretty sure its called Ricecream or somethin like that. dad makes it still but with cream instead of milk tastes pretty good :)

 

CHEERS

Ryan

 

RICECREAM!!! (haha-scrubs reference)

Rice Pudding is the bomb :)

 

dim sims dipped in honey is always fun

Oh and Vegimite tastes shit no matter which way its served.

And ain't that the truth

 

 

 

But it does make gravy taste better

A mate of mine used to eat tuna, honey, cheese and onion sandwiches

 

we all used to think he was pretty f@$kin weird

At the time i though a mustard and tomato sauce sandwich with cheese was a good idear. Needless to say i never tried it again...

ROB SHNIEDER: Goes together like lamb and tuna fish.

 

might try that one day.

 

CHEERS

Ryan

Not bad, is it?

 

I believe if port is your thing, it's quite good with that, too. :)

 

Hmmm not so much into port, but I do have quite a selection of liqeurs I will be trying it out on.

 

Drambuie is next, then perhaps Hennessey Cognac...

 

This could get dangerous. My other half DOES work in a bottle shop after all...

 

My apologies in advance in my typing becomes illegible and/or sticky.

Mmmmm, I agree, not a big port drinker myself.

 

Me and my old nav went through a packet of tim tams, which in itself was a large portion of a bottle of schapps. (Very absorbent things, tim tams)

 

The next day was unattractive.

 

Please report back on Drambuie. But I think you'll be hard pressed to go past the schapps.

 

Carry on.

XXXX bitter stubby and eagle boys meat lovers.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.