Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exhaust Setup For 2t-b On A Ke70

Featured Replies

I'm gonna change my exhaust because it's f@$ked..

it seems I'm gonna use the default exhaust manifold.. but what do you guys recommend for size?

first twin 1,5" then 2" the rest?

I want top end power, but I'm also going to use the car as a 'almost-daily-driver'.. so I also want some low end torque.. if ya know..

Edited by David

  • Replies 46
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2" all the way, you could go as large as 2.5" if you're working the motor. mufflers make the exhaust quiet, not the size of it

Low end torque is overrated

Youve obveously never driven a fully laiden truck then....

 

Torque is good. Going from a 3K to a 2T was amazing. Try and aim for a nice combination. I have a 2.25" system on my celica (2T) and I find it has a nice mid to low torque then she picks up at about 3500rpm.

I also have a 2.25 with extractors on my 2T-geu Straight through muffler under the car and a 2.5 cannon out the back and on the highway its bloody noisy.

not sure what it would be like standard power wise.

I think its gutless over the whole power range, I'm hoping the EFI fixes that, also the twin carbs being a little out of tune wouldnt help.

But I'm also used to my turbo pulsar with microtech ECU and 14psi boost :P

i have a 2" exhaust and it's loud as f@$k. mufflers make an exhaust quiet, not the size of the pipe

on the Camry i have 2" pipe catback no muffler, resonator through to cannon, it is loud enough for my liking, and sound awesome on higher revs.

 

2" would do you fine from cat back, but 2.25 you could do, but as you get into higher revs you might get this fart/tiny noise that sounds like shit, and you will loose power from it, i would go with the 2" with tuned length custom extractors.

usually the tinny noise you hear with exhausts means the pipe is too big for the engine (3" exhaust on sr20 pulsar ARGH). exhaust tips with a folded over lip can also cause this

 

everyone knows the best exhaust tip is a 4" black droopy

Love that tinny noise :P

 

vrrrrrinzzzz vrrrrrinzzzzz hehheheh

 

 

actuly more of a vrnnnnnzzz vrnnnnzzz lol

 

 

 

any one herd the 4AGE spirit of trasher.com?

Edited by Jason

it sounds like shit yes 2.5" on a na 2 litre engine full stoko is not good tiny noise after 2000rpm not good.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.