charl

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i posted in the electrical help section and used the information people gave me there to get it sorted. some things were left a little unclear but i managed to suss it all out! thanks to everyone who gave me the info i needed.

Hey mate, i just sat and read your whole thread. Its great to see plenty of home DIY'ing and that the missus is being involved. I know a few guys who keep the other halves away from the cars but truth be told they want to be out there helping too! Mine is always keen to jump in and help out where she can.

Just on the whole matte black car discussion. I too toyed with the idea of can spraying my car but we recently sprayed my HZ one tonner (not a rolla driver anymore but long story short i hate hail) GM Black. Its more of a satin as opposed to matte or gloss and came up a treat. Paint all up for my tonner cost my about $100 (which isnt too much more than a half a dozen pressure pack cans would cost) and we just got a spraypainter mate to paint her once we had it all prepared. We left it straight off the gun with no clear coat or buffing and it sat rather flat. Just thought i'd mention good ol' GM black as a possible option if your on a budget. Ill try and find a pic of the tonner to show you how it turned out.

Keep up the good work.

Great news everyone. ive landed a job with woolies starting tomorrow so the project will keep going and getting better!! didnt even have to miss any work days between holdens and the new job. WOOO!! :)

well done, I have been working at a woolies for the last 5 years.......

hey just read through your thread and I'm loving the hot rod theme looking awsome

just thought i would add i reakon a 8ball gear nob would set off the interior as it would go with the rat rod theme

james

cool idea! i hadnt thought of that!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...