April 27, 200818 yr comment_242478 And ya have the same amount of room to work under the bay as ya do in the 300zx haha Report
April 27, 200818 yr comment_242493 Far out that would be insane put in a sleeper. if only funds and laws permit it for my age :lolcry: Jeeeez *drools* Edited April 27, 200818 yr by ROLLA'BOY Report
April 27, 200818 yr comment_242499 And ya have the same amount of room to work under the bay as ya do in the 300zx haha I love the words that one of the guys at work used to describe the 300zx engine bay: "You could empty a full toolbox of tools into that engine bay and drive around town without losing any" Report
April 29, 200818 yr Author comment_242822 I love the words that one of the guys at work used to describe the 300zx engine bay: "You could empty a full toolbox of tools into that engine bay and drive around town without losing any" yep drop a socket and its gone for good, they only come out at 80kph Report
May 2, 200818 yr comment_243585 Curly are u in qld mate? I see a Blue Mod Plate surely it can't be for the motor :cool: Report
May 6, 200818 yr Author comment_244357 Curly are u in qld mate? I see a Blue Mod Plate surely it can't be for the motor :POSTPICS!: apparently Edited September 14, 201016 yr by curly Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now