April 22, 200818 yr comment_241303 Hello, I am Tomi from Finland I tell you little pit of my project and other cars. I bought my KE70 DX 2004, it was all original 121000km driven, i have done some mods, many kind of wheels and so on... now I am going to add 5K engine with weber dcoe 40mm, headers, new cam shaft and so on... day when I bought the car :hmm: see my happy face :( first mods, ofcourse 13" chrome mangels wheels :o later I bought same kind of wheels but 14" those are in this picture... new steerin wheel, SELM Race 10. My winter wheels Bridgestone Zona Mesh 3, because we have this white staffa called snow here in Finland every winter :D New home made white gauges, and blue led's :y: new home made grill with some chrome blingbling :no2: stock 4K inside... original tools new crystal clear bmw e30 indicators, fits also in KE70 ;) last summer I bought my dream wheels 3-piece BBS RS 16" Rear wheels are 8" wide and front wheels 7" I like it :y: new consol new chrome bumbers new rear from CE70 diesel corolla new "something" don't remember the english word now :/ :D these are also from CE70 new headlight door from USA... Report
April 22, 200818 yr Author comment_241305 new 5K engine... KE in winter -08 new side visors, or something... up side new grill from USA... ae86 springs and rear shocks, fornt shocks were broken because old owner was cutted those under things off :/ have to buy new shocks or machine my old monroe little bit shorter... I also have to cut those lower spring plates and welt those to my CE70 "things"... some photoshopped picture, need to this get low :hmm: now I have to build this 5K engine and change the suspension... Report
April 22, 200818 yr Author comment_241306 This is my other KE70 mayby some time I take this to my next project... Little bit rust :hmm: This is my every day use car Corolla FX -98 Report
April 22, 200818 yr comment_241315 Your Ke70 looks so clean! I love that photoshopped picture. Being that low might not be ideal but close to would still look great. Nice ride buddy! Report
April 22, 200818 yr comment_241326 Very Nice, :hmm: I'm jealous that you have 2 door ke70s, let alone 2 of them!! I really like the engine stand you have, a chair! Those BBS rims make it look like a little BMW. Keep us posted. Are there many other corolla fans where you are? I see you have a Corolla Club of Finland sticker on the window? Report
April 23, 200818 yr comment_241353 Nice project... coming along quite well. Nice to see you are using proper parts and equipment instead of the home-made death traps we see over here far too often. I was also thinking E30 Alpina when I saw the wheels... they actually suit it rather well. Oh and by the way... f@$k you Toyota Australia for not giving us the 2 door Corollas the rest of the planet gets. Report
April 24, 200818 yr comment_241579 i think the word you are looking for is "strut" yeah nice as car, if u can get ur car that low that would look awsorm Report
April 28, 200818 yr Author comment_242745 Thanks a lot for the comments :wink: I will write more when I have done more modifications, yes I think the strut was the right word :yes: Yes we have Toyota club of Finland, biggest Toyota club in Finland. 4door Ke70 corollas are pretty rare nowdays in Finland, hope I found one which would be in nice condition... KE70 was very popular teen car in 90's in Finland... nowdays luckily enthusiasts are building badass KE70 projects also in Finland, my friend has one KE70 project with 6 cylinder 5M-GE engine, block from the Toyota crown, and 24 valve cylinder head from supra :no2: Here is picture of typical 90's style Teen-DX :lolcry: Edited May 1, 200818 yr by Daxman Report
April 29, 200818 yr comment_242910 Very nice are you have. Love the mods you have done, it makes the car look really hot. Its funny how here in Australia Toyota released the first Corolla's as 2 doors only then not until the 3rd generation we got 4 doors. Then with the 5th generation (KE70) we only got 4 doors. Seems we just couldn't have both. Keep us posted with the updates, I'll be watching :rocknroll: Report
October 6, 200817 yr Author comment_279543 Hello again ! I have made only few mods but I add some new pictures. I have also bought ne parts :) Rear is now lowered with Koni stuff... hope I get the front down before winter comes... I bought AE86 front seats... Damn, always this with drivers seat 8/ Luckily other is fine Also AE86 rear seat, it is not wide enough, but I mayby buy AE86 side "rearthings" or... ... I leave the original... I also bougth new rims only because, they were so cheap :yes: Bridgestone Antares 13"/6" I also buy these beauties... need to fix :) Ronal Postert 15"/7" Rear bumber repainted, still have to repaint the front bumber... Edited November 17, 200817 yr by Daxman Report
October 8, 200916 yr Author comment_380212 Some new parts and pictures :P last spring I sold 5K and yesterday I bought 4A-GE smallport version :( Quad headlights from malaysia, thanks for my Friend Yangzeen :o Ground contoroll Bilstein sprint Sponsored by bunny :) Restoring struts I started to restore Ronals, first I used paint remover after... still have to polish rest of wheels I repainted front bumber and I installed those bmw indicators Shock fitment Front lip from Mk1 golf I had to buy those helpsprings And here is new hearth from ae92 ;) I also bougth new 14"/7" Melber wheels yeastyrday, I take some pictures tomorrow :P Report
October 9, 200916 yr Author comment_380519 Melber 14"/7" offset 10 :P Edited October 11, 200916 yr by Daxman Report
October 9, 200916 yr comment_380549 I'm liking this very much . Keep the updates coming. Damn lack of 2 door KE70's in Aus :P Report
October 10, 200916 yr comment_380613 awsome ke70, didnt notice it was it was a 2door till half way down LOL!, keep the pics coming Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now