corolla050.jpg

corolla051.jpg

corolla052.jpg

corolla053.jpg

corolla054.jpg

corolla057.jpg

my old '95 Tercel and my new '80 Rolla side by side

I'm planning on painting a couple things until I can afford anything else

(engine, exhaust headers, carburetor, calipers/drums and all the black trim to start)

comments/suggestions appreciated

Members dont see this ad

Thanks guys,

Bought it for 1400 two weeks ago and at the time I had 1500 to my name, so while I'm saving up I plan to figure out my priorities for her (with a little inspiration from this wonderful forum!)

The previous owner was planning on doing a full drift conversion before he got married, but left it sitting in his garage as his priorities were likely elsewhere. He lowered it a couple inches, picked up decent wheels and redid the entire exhaust system himself with magnaflow components.

The steerings a little tricky, rear bumpers fudged and the engine ticks but i couldn't be happier with it!

Oh and I dunno if anyone would be interested... but that 95 Tercel is built on the same body as the Paseo...

Ergo;

CanadianMedic... if it has the 5E-FE Engine, you'll be able to convert it to turbo by using the factory setup from an EP-82 GT Starlet.

:rocknroll:

Ya, stock 3T-C and like 7shades said, the quad set up was replaced with the rectangular setup in 81

I love the classic bumpers! I like to think i could do some damage to any honda that cuts me off

The old corollas definitely aren't that common here in BC, I had to search awhile to find this one

The tercel has the 5E-FE engine, but i don't see much potential for that car... even though "turbocel" has a nice ring to it :rocknroll:

I've already decided to dedicate my summer to the rolla... It'd be hard to go back to FWD now anyways

I'm considering getting new suspension cause i'm pretty sure it's whats affecting my steering, have to do some research and make Some money first though

Which chrome bars are you referring to JiP_01?

Ya, stock 3T-C and like 7shades said, the quad set up was replaced with the rectangular setup in 81

I love the classic bumpers! I like to think i could do some damage to any honda that cuts me off

The old corollas definitely aren't that common here in BC, I had to search awhile to find this one

The tercel has the 5E-FE engine, but i don't see much potential for that car... even though "turbocel" has a nice ring to it :cool:

I've already decided to dedicate my summer to the rolla... It'd be hard to go back to FWD now anyways

I'm considering getting new suspension cause i'm pretty sure it's whats affecting my steering, have to do some research and make Some money first though

Which chrome bars are you referring to JiP_01?

NO FAIR!!! why does my Oz spec 79' get stuck with rectangle lights??? i LOVE quads! oh well... time for a conversion!!!

Well, at least i got the chrome bars over here. Someone is selling some on here for $250... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=18689

sexy or what!?! They'd give it a bit of pimp if you got some chrome over-riders too...

anyways, likewise i'm looking forward to seeing how you go with this baby. My girl was hoping we'd score a 4 door, but I'm stuck with two... eh eh eh. lucky me.

what have you got in mind for this beauty?

Those bumpers are definitely pimp material :cool:

I decided to look into my oil problem and found out what it was. the oil pan gasket was in pieces so i peeled it off and put a new one in with a bit of gasket maker to be safe. while i had the car in the garage I painted the valve cover and carb. got a good look at my carb, valves etc. in the process

I didn't take any official before pictures but documented the day pretty well

corolla2148.jpg

gasket in place

corolla2123.jpg

air intake portion of my carb

corolla2121.jpg

corolla2120.jpg

corolla2125.jpg

some valve shots

corolla2127.jpg

more valve shots

corolla2138.jpg