Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cory The Party Boy Is In The Big B House

Featured Replies

he would get more pussy than alot of us, good on him he wins

 

I'm sure he would get more cock then pussy cheif.

he would get more pussy than alot of us, good on him he wins

 

Sounds like you need a swift kickbox to the head.

 

From what I understand he was booed at when he came on stage at that live arena thing. Considering one of bbs demographic is teenage girls somehow I don't think he gets any pussy... maybe from the ugliest of whores?

O M Goodness!!!

 

I am so hijacking this thread right here... c'mon people!!! why aren't we wondering who from rollaclub put in an entry for TOP GEAR AUSTRALIA!!!

 

Surely that is a more worthwhile cause, and quite likely to be a darn sight bit more interesting!

 

I know I am at least hoping that Alexi from the Hot 4's crew is having a stab at it... Did anyone here put in an application??? I thought about it, and realised I am in no way qualified or skilled... Sure my ideas are quirky enough, but i'd be better on the production crew. lol

 

Though, i MUST admit my rather severe distain for that guy... what's his name? No,. wait, don't tell me... he isn't important enough to know...

Corey Delaney has no balls, wears womens clothing and if he had even an umpteenth of a brain he would be at home with mummy and daddy, as little girls shouldnt be out all alone.

 

I'm 16, i have a deepish voice, i don't dress like a woman and i have better things to do than act like I'm 'cool'.

 

The definition of loser, my friends, is he.

 

And if females think guys that look and dress and act like that are 'hot' and 'sexy', they have forgotten what MEN are supposed to be.

 

MEN!

 

 

I agree with you there. I am 16 turning 17 this year. I know most girls our age or younger will think that he is attractive and hot just because he has been on television now. They say being on TV helps you get laid. Unfortunately, women around our age are not the smartest of all women yet, so I guess that is just life.

 

 

don't most 16 yr old girls want to dress their bf's up like barbie dolls with space shuttle sunnies ?

 

In a way, they like to dress guys up a little, not to the point of looking like a girl. I never wear those bug eye glasswear. I don't like other people to wear sunglasses when around me as I don't know what they are looking at. Not all men accept the fact of being dressed up either. I myself have worn a bikini top and ran around the swimming carnival at my old school, I was also 2 years younger then this age.

 

 

he would get more pussy than alot of us, good on him he wins

 

And I agree, unfortunately.

I am so hijacking this thread right here... c'mon people!!! why aren't we wondering who from rollaclub put in an entry for TOP GEAR AUSTRALIA!!!

 

At the risk of having to eat my own words: Because its going to be an utter f@$king failure

  • Author

Didn't puzzleman put one in ? Or did he miss the dead line for it ? Good video work, i say....

 

 

 

Oh yeah

 

Renee :hmm:

I seen a corey look-a-like today, Fukin homo's.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.